Rehab Centers In Bristol, CT
Finding substance abuse treatment near Bristol is important, but finding the right addiction services is crucial to getting on the road to recovery.
Not all the same factors contribute to an individual’s addiction, and not everyone needs the same treatment plan.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Bristol
Bristol residents may not know where to look for help when battling addiction. It is important to find an addiction treatment center that offers the help you or your loved one needs.
Here are some questions to ask when searching for a rehab facility near Bristol:
- Does the facility provide personal assessments for each individual?
- Is the facility compliant and does it offer quality care and accreditations?
- Are the treatment programs under the supervision of licensed providers?
- Is medication-assisted treatment (MAT) offered?
- Are the treatment options effective and proven?
- Are family members a part of treatment programs?
- Are continuing care plans given at the end of treatment?
Treatment Options Near Bristol, CT
If residents near Bristol are fighting a substance use disorder, many recovery programs are offered to help combat their drug or alcohol abuse issues.
Drug and alcohol detox, co-occurring disorder treatment, dual diagnosis care, outpatient services, and continuing care are just some of the types of services offered.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Medical detox can offer those battling alcohol or drugs near Bristol the help they need. Medical detox aids the brain in restoring its normal functions.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient rehab near Bristol can help people with a variety of issues when battling substance abuse. Sometimes, people receive a dual diagnosis and need more than drug treatment.
Other problems may contribute to addiction, and mental health treatment may aid in recovery. Inpatient drug rehab programs can provide group and individual counseling and much more.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment near Bristol can be intensive at times with all-day counseling sessions where individuals go home at night. Outpatient services are ideal for those who have a large support group or a full-time job. They are normally less costly.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Oftentimes, sober living is offered near Bristol for people leaving inpatient treatment but who may need more time to transition back into society.
Sober living homes can be attached to a rehab facility and often employ an onsite counselor to aid in providing supervision and a structured routine. Counseling and group support are encouraged.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare near Bristol provides life skills for those who need support in leading a drug-free life. Community support groups are highly encouraged.
Many individuals continue to work a 12-step plan to live a drug-free life and encourage others to maintain their sobriety.
Bristol, CT Substance Abuse Programs
The High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program serves Hartford County and surrounding areas. HIDTA organizes drug control efforts with various law enforcement agencies in all of Hartford County and other regions.
Hartford County HIDTA Task Force:
- focuses its efforts to reduce the availability of heroin, cocaine, and crack cocaine in the Hartford County area and major transportation centers, including the Bradley International Airport
- provides resources to combat drug trafficking and its consequences in susceptible regions
- concentrates on conquering drug trafficking and money laundering organizations in the region
Bristol, CT Addiction Statistics
Hartford County ranked fifth in the state in drug overdose deaths in 2019 and 2020. Connecticut has been concerned with new substances showing up in the state, including lethal combinations of several different drugs being mixed with fentanyl.
Connecticut residents are more likely to die from unintentional drug overdose than a motor vehicle accident.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to seek help if you are fighting drug or alcohol abuse.
Bedrock Recovery Center, located in Canton, Massachusetts, is a little more than a two-hour drive from Bristol. We offer many inpatient treatment services to Connecticut residents and those living throughout New England.
We can answer questions and provide recovery support to you or your loved one. Call our helpline and let us assist you today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Bristol, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment