Rehab Centers In Danbury, CT
Residents near Danbury may find they are struggling with alcohol and drug abuse or other behavioral health issues.
It may be overwhelming, knowing where to turn, but many recovery centers offer help in finding the right addiction treatment program for you.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Danbury
Not everyone near Danbury knows where to seek help when struggling with a substance use disorder. It is important to find an addiction center that matches your needs.
Consider what factors you are looking for in a treatment facility.
Questions to ask when searching for rehab facilities near Danbury:
- Does the facility offer quality treatment and are treatment providers licensed?
- Is medication-assisted treatment (MAT) offered?
- Are assessments given to each individual and prescribed treatment methods proven?
- Are family members educated and involved in treatment?
- Is aftercare a part of the treatment plan?
Treatment Options Near Danbury, CT
Many residents near Danbury may be overwhelmed with finding treatment programs that are right for them.
Alcohol and drug addiction can be complex, but there are many treatment options offered.
Treatment programs may include inpatient rehab, intensive outpatient treatment, alcohol detox, and sober living. Some people may need multiple types of treatment, dual diagnosis, and behavioral health care.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Detoxification near Danbury is available to help rid drugs or alcohol from a person’s body. Sometimes, medication is used to safely detox.
Methadone or buprenorphine are among drugs used to aid in drug or alcohol detox and relieve withdrawal symptoms, manage pain, and curb drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment near Danbury may involve a dual diagnosis and require a person to receive drug treatment along with mental health treatment.
Inpatient programs offer residential living in a treatment facility where people receive individual and group therapy.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment for Danbury residents is normally less costly than residential care, but it can be very effective for those who have a stable job and place to live.
Outpatient services may involve a partial hospitalization program or an intensive outpatient program. Group therapy is a large part of this treatment plan.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living homes near Danbury are ideal for residents who need a structured form of living. Sober living provides supervision and peers to help them learn to live independently.
Individuals live in a group setting and encourage each other, participate in community support groups, and get group counseling.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare is one of the most important steps a person near Danbury can take when leaving inpatient treatment. Residents are often advised of a continuing care plan when leaving treatment that aims to help them maintain sobriety.
Danbury, CT Substance Abuse Programs
Several law enforcement agencies, including Fairfield County, participate in the High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program.
Some goals of the Fairfield County HIDTA Task Force are:
- combat drug trafficking organizations that transport illegal narcotics into the state
- monitor and investigate violent gang-related narcotics activity
- target the drug trafficking and money laundering organizations in the region
Danbury, CT Addiction Statistics
The majority of drug treatment admissions in the state of Connecticut are a result of heroin. Fatal drug overdoses increased from 2019 to 2020, and the death rates were the highest in those aged 35-44.
Even though Fairfield County has the lowest rates in Connecticut, in 2020, their drug overdose mortality rates increased from the previous year. They still managed to record the lowest rates in the state.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you are thinking you or a loved one needs drug or alcohol rehab, we can help.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located just a short drive from Danbury in Canton, Massachusetts. We provide drug and alcohol treatment and detox to Connecticut residents and all of New England.
Let us answer your questions and assist you with recovery support. Contact our helpline to find out what we can do for you today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Danbury, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/DPH/Injury-Prevention/Opioid-Overdose-Data/Monthly-Death-Reports/March-2021_2020-and-2019-Drug-Overdose-Deaths-Monthly-Report_CT_Updated-4_12_2021.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/step-by-step-guides-to-finding-treatment-drug-use-disorders/if-your-adult-friend-or-loved-one-has-problem-drugs/treatment-information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-use-addiction
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/state_profile-connecticut.pdf