Drug and alcohol detox is offered near East Hartford for residents who may be struggling with substance abuse.
Drug and alcohol addiction is an illness, but treatment plans are available to help you get the rehabilitation you need.
Medical detox, inpatient rehab, and outpatient treatment are all offered. Treatment providers can customize a plan to fit your essential needs.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near East Hartford, CT
Residents near East Hartford should choose a treatment facility that provides individual assessments and prescribes a treatment plan that addresses the person’s needs.
There are certain factors to consider when looking for the right addiction center.
Consider asking these questions when searching for a rehab facility near East Hartford:
- accreditation: Is the treatment program certified by the state and does it meet quality and safety requirements?
- evidence-based treatment: Does the program offer effective treatments and quality treatment providers?
- FDA-approved medication: Does the program offer medication to treat opioid or alcohol withdrawal?
- family support: Does the treatment program include family member involvement?
- aftercare: Does the program provide treatment for the long-term?
Treatment Options Near East Hartford, CT
Recovery centers near East Hartford should offer a full range of recovery support services to aid residents with any issues that may contribute to their addiction.
These treatment options may include inpatient rehab, medical detox, partial hospitalization plans, outpatient treatment, and many others.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Those living near East Hartford may need to attend drug or alcohol detox. Although detoxification is an important part of recovery, it alone is not a sufficient treatment.
Medications can restore normal brain function and help with cravings, but detox alone is not a fix-all. Individuals need to continue with substance abuse treatment to address all their needs and maintain sobriety.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient programs may assist East Hartford residents if they receive a dual diagnosis or need detox and mental health treatment along with drug treatment.
Inpatient rehab is available for those with more severe problems and offers inpatient treatment and provides residential, 24-hour structured intensive care.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
East Hartford residents who have a full-time job or a large support group at home can benefit from outpatient treatment.
Outpatient programs can be more intensive or less intensive. Individuals may attend for whole or half days, and treatment is usually less expensive.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
East Hartford citizens may be referred to sober living homes following inpatient treatment. These homes offer structured living in a safe environment.
Some sober homes have onsite counselors who provide therapy. This is an ideal situation for those who may not be ready to begin life back in society.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
A long-term care plan is an important part of rehabilitation for anyone who is leaving treatment near East Hartford.
Individuals should find a community support group to attend where peers can encourage them to maintain a drug-free life.
East Hartford, CT Substance Abuse Programs
The High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program organizes drug control efforts with various law enforcement agencies in and around Hartford County.
The Hartford County HIDTA Task Force:
- focuses its efforts to reduce the availability of heroin, cocaine, and crack cocaine in the area
- provides resources to combat drug trafficking in vulnerable regions
- fights drug trafficking and money laundering organizations in the region
East Hartford, CT Addiction Statistics
Hartford County ranked fifth in drug overdose mortality rates in 2019 and 2020. In 2019, there were more than 1,200 undetermined drug overdose-related deaths in the state of Connecticut.
Most deaths involve an overdose of prescription opioid painkillers and illicit opioids. Heroin, fentanyl, and cocaine are some of the most-abused drugs in the state.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to seek help if you or your loved one is battling a substance use disorder.
Located just a short drive from East Hartford in Canton, Massachusetts, Bedrock Recovery Center serves all of Connecticut and the surrounding New England area.
We provide drug and alcohol detox and inpatient programs to those struggling with addiction. Contact our helpline today, and let us help you find the road to recovery.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from East Hartford, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment