Drug addiction is a chronic illness, but the good news is treatment is available to help you or your loved one get the support you need near Enfield.
Drug and alcohol detox, inpatient treatment, and outpatient services provide many options to residents seeking help.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Enfield, CT
Residents near Enfield may get overwhelmed in their search for an addiction treatment center. Knowing what to look for can make the process easier.
Certain factors can determine whether you are considering a quality treatment facility.
Some factors to consider when searching for a rehab facility near Enfield:
- Is the treatment facility certified by the state?
- Does the program offer effective treatment methods?
- Do they have licensed treatment providers?
- Does the program offer FDA-approved medications?
- Does the treatment program include family members?
- Does the program provide treatment for the long-term?
Treatment Options Near Enfield, CT
A full range of recovery support services is available near Enfield to help combat drug and alcohol addiction.
Treatment facilities can help with health insurance, Medicaid, or even a medical emergency.
Treatment services offered include alcohol and drug detox, inpatient rehab, intensive outpatient programs, sober living, and more.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Residents near Enfield may need drug or alcohol detox. This is the initial step in ridding your body of drugs.
Medical detox uses approved medications that can help with drug cravings and withdrawal symptoms. However, detox alone is not a complete treatment plan.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment can aid Enfield residents if they have severe issues that may require more than drug treatment alone.
Inpatient rehab is available for those who may also need mental health treatment. This health care provides residential, 24-hour intensive care.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Those living near Enfield who have a full-time job or a large family support group at home may attend outpatient treatment or an intensive outpatient program.
Outpatient programs offer different levels of intensity and can last several weeks or months. Sessions may last all day or half a day and involve intensive group counseling.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living near Enfield may be connected to a treatment facility and provide an onsite counselor who leads group therapy sessions.
Sober living provides a safe, drug-free environment for individuals who may not be ready to resume life within their community.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
A long-term continuing care plan for Enfield residents is an important part of their rehabilitation.
The longer a person stays in treatment the better chance they have to maintain sobriety.
It is important to find a community support group where peers can encourage each other in addiction recovery.
Enfield, CT Substance Abuse Programs
The Hartford County High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program works with various law enforcement agencies to combat drugs.
The Hartford County HIDTA Task Force:
- centers its focus on reducing the availability of heroin, cocaine, and crack cocaine in the area
- provides resources to combat drug trafficking in and around the area
- fights money laundering organizations in the region
Enfield, CT Addiction Statistics
In 2019, Hartford County was fifth in drug overdose mortality rates in the state. There were more than 1,200 undetermined drug overdose-related deaths in the state of Connecticut.
Even though heroin, fentanyl, and cocaine are some of the most-abused drugs in the state, many deaths involve an overdose of prescription opioid painkillers.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you or your loved one is battling a substance use disorder, find help today.
Located in Canton, Massachusetts, Bedrock Recovery Center serves all of Connecticut and the surrounding New England area. We offer inpatient treatment, drug and alcohol detox, and more.
Contact our helpline today. We can answer all your questions and get you the help you need.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Enfield, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment