Rehab Centers In Fairfield, CT
Treatment programs are available near Fairfield for those who may need drug or alcohol detox, inpatient treatment, or mental health treatment.
Addiction centers can provide help with health insurance, Medicaid, recovery support, and aftercare.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Fairfield
People near Fairfield may not know exactly what they need when searching for a treatment facility or know what questions to ask.
There are many important factors to consider when choosing a recovery center.
Factors to consider when searching for rehab facilities near Fairfield:
- the facility should be accredited and be compliant with quality standards of care
- the program should offer effective and proven treatment methods that address mental health and physical disorders
- treatment options should include FDA-approved medication for alcohol and opioid use disorders
- the treatment program should include family members in the treatment process
- they should offer quality programs that provide treatment for the long-term, which may include ongoing counseling or recovery coaching and support
Treatment Options Near Fairfield, CT
Finding drug and alcohol rehab near Fairfield can be challenging, but knowing what to look for is the key.
A treatment provider can help assess you or your loved ones and provide a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
Some patients may be given a dual diagnosis and need alcohol and drug detox, drug treatment, and mental health treatment. A quality rehab center will help determine your treatment needs.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Oftentimes, people near Fairfield may need drug or alcohol detox before starting a treatment plan. Detox is only the first step in seeking help.
Medical detox is one form of detoxification used to help individuals with pain management, drug cravings, and withdrawal symptoms. Medications like methadone or buprenorphine are often used.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment requires Fairfield residents to stay in a residential treatment facility where they may go through detox, and they will stay for several weeks to several months.
The length of stay depends on each individual’s needs. Inpatient programs provide 24-hour care and individual and group therapy.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment near Fairfield is similar to inpatient rehab, but people do not stay overnight or get 24-hour care.
Outpatient services may be more or less intensive depending on the severity of drug abuse. Group therapy is a large part of treatment, and individuals usually have a supportive home life.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Fairfield residents may be directed to sober living homes following inpatient rehab. These homes provide a safe environment for those people not ready to resume their normal life.
Sober living provides structure and a peer support group in a drug-free environment. Onsite counselors usually lead group therapy sessions.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Most residents near Fairfield will need ongoing support. Aftercare provides treatment for the long-term after people have finished their initial treatment.
Aftercare may include participation in counseling, community support groups, family encouragement, or help finding employment.
Fairfield, CT Substance Abuse Programs
Fairfield County participates in the High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program.
The Fairfield County HIDTA Task Force works to:
- combat drug trafficking organizations that transport illegal narcotics into Connecticut
- monitor and investigate violent, gang-related narcotics activity
- target the drug trafficking and money laundering organizations in the region
- Fairfield, Connecticut Drug And Alcohol Abuse Rates
Fairfield County had the lowest rates in Connecticut in 2020 for drug overdose mortality but the rates did increase from the previous year.
The majority of drug treatment admissions in the state of Connecticut are a result of heroin. Heroin, fentanyl, and opioids are some of the most-abused drugs in Fairfield County.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Let us help you find the care you need if you are fighting substance abuse.
Bedrock Recovery Center is a short distance from Fairfield in Canton, Massachusetts, and we can provide drug and alcohol treatment to all of New England and the United States.
Contact our helpline today and let us answer your questions.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Fairfield, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment