Rehab Centers In Greenwich, CT
Residents near Greenwich who are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction can find help nearby.
Many treatment options, including dual diagnosis care, partial hospitalization programs, and medical detox can be helpful.
It is important to seek treatment right away, get a personalized assessment, and find a treatment plan that works.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Greenwich
Oftentimes, families don’t know where to go when their loved one is struggling with drug abuse. But treatment providers can offer help and determine the needs best suited for each individual.
When searching for an addiction treatment center, consider what your needs are.
While looking for a rehab facility near Greenwich, here are some helpful questions to ask:
- accreditation: Is the facility accredited and do they offer quality care?
- medications: Is medication-assisted treatment (MAT) part of treatment plans?
- proven practices: Are evidence-based treatment methods used?
- families: Are family members involved in counseling or treatment?
- aftercare: Is an aftercare plan put in place at the end of treatment?
Treatment Options Near Greenwich, CT
Drug addiction is complex, and not everyone near Greenwich has the same factors that contribute to addiction.
Treatment does work, but not everyone needs the same treatment plan.
Treatment programs are designed to help the individual and some options include inpatient rehab, intensive outpatient programs, detox, and continuing care.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Medical detox near Greenwich is one option for residents to rid their bodies of harmful substances safely.
Drugs such as methadone or buprenorphine are two medications prescribed by medical practitioners that help with withdrawal and drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient drug rehab for Greenwich residents is ideal for those with more severe drug abuse issues. People have 24-hour care and live in a treatment facility.
People may also receive mental health treatment during inpatient rehab and attend individual and group counseling.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment can be very intensive where Greenwich residents attend therapy all day, but go home each night.
Daily, intensive counseling sessions may transition to less intensive sessions over several weeks. Outpatient services are ideal for those who have a full-time job, a family at home, or other obligations.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living houses are ideal for Greenwich residents leaving inpatient treatment but who need more time to adjust to society.
Sober housing offers a more structured environment and an onsite counselor. Residents are encouraged in group therapy and by their peers.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care near Greenwich may look a lot like normal life, but people are encouraged to transition back into society making new friends and learning life skills.
It is important to find a community support group and work on a 12-step program. The longer a person stays in treatment, the more successful they will be at a drug-free lifestyle.
Greenwich, CT Substance Abuse Programs
The High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program is promoted throughout Connecticut where efforts are shared among several law enforcement agencies in designated HIDTA counties.
Southwestern Connecticut HIDTA Task Force:
- identifies and disrupts criminal organizations transporting and distributing heroin, cocaine, and crack cocaine from New York City into the Fairfield County area
- works with providing agencies with coordination, equipment, technology, and additional resources to combat drug trafficking and its harmful consequences in critical regions
Greenwich, CT Addiction Statistics
In 2020, drug overdose mortality rates rose from 2019 in Fairfield County, but the county still recorded the lowest rates in the state.
Heroin is the most commonly cited drug among primary drug treatment admissions in Connecticut. Fentanyl mixed with other drugs and opioids are among some of the most used illegal substances.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
We can offer help to you or your loved one if you are struggling with a substance use disorder.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in Canton, Massachusetts, about a three-hour ride from Greenwich. We offer inpatient rehab to Connecticut residents and all of the United States.
Let us help you find recovery support and assist you with rehabilitation. Contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Greenwich, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update