Rehab Centers In Hamden, CT
Resources are available to Hamden residents who are looking for drug and alcohol treatment.
Treatment options include drug and alcohol detox, drug and alcohol treatment, and mental health treatment.
Knowing where to turn when you are battling an alcohol or drug addiction can be a difficult situation. Many treatment facilities offer the assistance you need to conquer your problems.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Hamden
Finding the right treatment facility near Hamden may seem overwhelming, but there are many questions you can ask to find a place that suits all your needs.
Addiction is complex, but treatment is available.
Find a quality rehab facility near Hamden that meets these criteria:
- Is the addiction center an accredited facility that employs licensed treatment providers?
- Does the program offer proven treatment methods for all types of addiction and mental health?
- Is medication-assisted treatment (MAT) available?
- Is a continuing care plan part of the treatment process?
- Are family members involved in the treatment program?
Treatment Options Near Hamden, CT
Many people near Hamden may not know all the characteristics of their addiction. A treatment provider should offer an assessment to determine each individual’s needs.
Treatment options such as inpatient drug rehab, intensive outpatient programs, alcohol and drug detox, and continuing care are just some of the benefits of a rehabilitation program.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Medical detox can help those individuals near Fairfield who have severe drug abuse to detox safely.
Prescription medications such as methadone or buprenorphine may be used to help re-establish normal brain functions and aid in pain management and drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Hamden residents who are given a dual diagnosis or who have severe problems with drug or alcohol abuse may attend inpatient treatment.
This 24-hour residential care can provide medical detox, drug treatment, and mental health treatment to individuals. Group therapy is always a part of treatment.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Some residents living near Hamden may need a partial hospitalization program as part of their outpatient treatment, or an intensive form of outpatient rehab.
Outpatient services often involve intensive group counseling but are normally less costly than inpatient rehab.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living provides Hamden residents with a structured drug-free living environment that aids in them maintaining sobriety.
Sober living houses often have an onsite counselor with group therapy sessions, and they provide a safe atmosphere for those individuals not ready to resume their normal life.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care provides ongoing support for Hamden residents who may need help finding employment or a support group.
The programs assist with long-term care and individuals are encouraged to join a community support group.
Hamden, CT Substance Abuse Programs
Change the Script is a statewide public awareness campaign that was created by the Department of Public Health. It aims to help communities address the prescription drug and opioid crisis in the state of Connecticut.
This educational campaign helps:
- increase awareness of the dangers of opioid and prescription drug misuse
- focus on decreasing the stigma of addiction
- create life-saving measures and treatment for those in need
Hamden, CT Addiction Statistics
In 2020, drug overdose mortality rates increased in New Haven County. They ranked third-highest in 2019 and had the highest rate of any county in 2020.
From 2019 to 2020, fatal drug overdoses increased more than 14 percent.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you are fighting to quit alcohol or drug use, help is available.
Bedrock Recovery Center, a short drive from Hamden, is located in Canton, Massachusetts. We offer drug and alcohol detox, inpatient rehab, and behavioral health care to Connecticut residents.
Let us help you find the rehabilitation you need to combat your drug or alcohol addiction. Contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Hamden, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment