Rehab Centers In Meriden, CT
There are resources available for those near Meriden who are struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction. Treatment services can help with drug and alcohol detox, behavioral health care, or co-occurring disorders.
Depending on your addiction, many treatment facilities offer assessments, help with health insurance or Medicaid, and offer recovery support.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Meriden
It is not always easy to know where to look when you are battling a substance use disorder and need help. Many addiction centers cater to individual needs and it is important to know what to ask.
Questions to ask when looking for a rehab facility near Meriden:
- Does the recovery center offer accreditation and licensed treatment providers?
- Do the providers offer proven and effective treatment methods?
- Is medication-assisted treatment (MAT) available with FDA-approved medications?
- Are family members educated and involved in treatment?
- Is long-term care or aftercare provided?
Treatment Options Near Meriden, CT
Finding the specific treatment you or your loved one need near Meriden is important to your recovery success.
Some treatment services include medical detox, inpatient rehab, dual diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient programs (IOP), and sober living homes.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox programs can help Meriden residents take the first step towards recovery. It is the initial step in combating addiction.
Medical detox is one form of detoxification that involves using medications for help with pain management, overcoming drug cravings, and aiding in pain management.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment near Meridan may involve dual diagnosis treatment where an individual goes through drug treatment and mental health treatment.
Inpatient programs include individual and group therapy, 24-hour care, and living in a residential setting for several weeks to several months.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Traditional outpatient programs are available for those living near Meriden who are in long-term recovery.
Outpatient services include intensive group counseling and drug education. This treatment is normally less costly than inpatient rehab.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Meriden residents may transition to sober living as part of a continuing care plan. Sober homes can be connected to a treatment facility and offer onsite counseling.
Sober living is ideal for those not ready to be reintroduced into society and who need a more structured living environment.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
A continuing-care plan for residents living near Meridan may include learning life skills or getting assistance in finding a job. Residents in addiction recovery are urged to find a community support group and work on a 12-step plan to maintain long-term sobriety.
Meriden, CT Substance Abuse Programs
New Haven Police and the Connecticut State Police joined forces to lead the State Police-New Haven Urban Violence Task Force.
Notable facts about this task force include:
- assigns specific policing duties in the city from within several specialized “units”
- joins forces to formulate this Task Force to combat crime and violence in the city
- improves the quality of life in the city
- has made arrests and seized narcotics drug paraphernalia
Meriden, CT Addiction Statistics
Fatal drug overdoses increased 14.3 percent in New Haven County from 2019 to 2020. They recorded the highest rate of any county in 2020.
Heroin is the most commonly cited drug among primary drug treatment admissions in Connecticut. Other abused substances include fentanyl, cocaine, and other opioids.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to get help if you are battling a drug or alcohol addiction.
Just a short drive from Meriden is Bedrock Recovery Center, located in Canton, Massachusetts.
We offer drug and alcohol detox and other inpatient treatment options throughout Connecticut and New England.
It is important to seek help right away if you are struggling with substance abuse. Let us help you get on the road to recovery. Contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Meriden
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2023 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.