Rehab Centers In Norwalk, CT
Treatment is available for those near Norwalk who are fighting drug and alcohol abuse. Individuals can find the resources they need to fight their addiction.
Many treatment options are offered, including medical detox, drug and alcohol treatment, and mental health treatment.
It is important for those who are battling a substance use disorder to get the help they need right away. Finding a treatment facility that can help is important.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Norwalk
Oftentimes residents near Norwalk don’t know where to turn when they are fighting substance abuse. It can be overwhelming to know where to get help.
Choosing the right treatment facility is crucial to getting the care you need.
When choosing a rehab facility near Norwalk, consider these factors:
- accreditation: make sure the facility meets basic safety and quality standards and is licensed
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT): make sure FDA-approved drugs are used
- evidence-based practices: the facility should use treatment methods that are tried and proven to work
- families: it is important families are involved in treatment to get educated and establish support
- continuing care: long-term care is important for continued success in recovery
Treatment Options Near Norwalk, CT
Drug and alcohol abuse can be a complex illness but many treatment options are offered near Norwalk for those battling addiction.
Individuals may need drug or alcohol detox, be diagnosed with a co-occurring disorder, or simply need drug treatment alone.
A rehab facility will provide an assessment to determine each individual’s needs.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox may be needed for those residents near Norwalk who are suffering from a more severe addiction.
Medical detox may be used to aid a person in safely ridding their bodies of a substance, helping manage pain, and reducing drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient programs for those living near Norwalk may involve alcohol or drug detox, behavioral health care, and drug treatment.
Inpatient rehab provides 24-hour residential care for individuals, behavioral therapy, group therapy, and more.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient services near Norwalk may include partial hospitalization programs where individuals attend treatment daily but live at home.
Outpatient treatment may involve daily intensive counseling sessions that transition to less intensive sessions over several weeks. Outpatient programs often include drug education.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living near Norwalk is suggested to some residents when leaving inpatient treatment. Sober living housing provides a stable, secure environment with a structured routine.
Residents live within a group setting where they have peer support, and an onsite counselor provides group therapy.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
It is important for residents near Norwalk who are leaving inpatient treatment to be given a continuing care plan. This is important to helping individuals live drug-free.
Finding a community support group and working on a 12-step plan is encouraged. Having a support group helps individuals maintain sobriety.
Norwalk, CT Substance Abuse Programs
Fairfield County participates in the High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program.
Several law enforcement agencies in designated HIDTA counties work together to support conquering drugs.
New Haven-Fairfield County HIDTA Task Force are:
- focused on combating drug trafficking organizations that transport illegal narcotics into Connecticut
- targeting violent gang-related narcotics activity
- investigating and conquering the drug trafficking and money laundering organizations in the region
Norwalk, CT Addiction Statistics
From 2019 to 2020, fatal drug overdoses increased by more than 14 percent. Drug overdose death rates were highest in the 35- to 44-year-old age group.
In Fairfield County in 2020, drug overdose mortality rates rose from 2019, but they still managed to record the lowest rates in the state. Heroin is the most common drug among primary drug treatment admissions in Connecticut.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
We can offer help if you or your loved one are struggling with drug or alcohol abuse.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located just a short distance from Norwalk in Canton, Massachusetts.
We offer treatment programs such as inpatient drug rehab and medical detox. We serve Connecticut residents, all of New England, and the United States.
Let us lend a hand to you. Contact our helpline today, and let us answer your questions and help you find a road to recovery.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Norwalk, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update