Attleboro, MA offers a number of drug and alcohol treatment services to local residents as well as visitors to the state.
While the number of Massachusetts drug rehab options can be initially overwhelming, the variety of programs and levels of care for drug treatment ensure that you can find the best fit.
Rates Of Substance Abuse In Attleboro, MA
Attleboro, MA is a small city of 45,000 people in southeastern Massachusetts. It sits just east of the Rhode Island border, an easy drive from Providence or Boston.
Our team has gathered recent trends in drug and alcohol addiction for Attleboro, MA below.
Trends in drug and alcohol abuse in Attleboro, MA:
- Opioid-related overdose deaths in Attleboro, MA reached their highest point in 2021 since 2017.
- Alcohol is the most common reason people seek addiction treatment in Attleboro, MA.
- Roughly 45% of people admitted for substance abuse treatment in Attleboro reported heroin use in 2017.
Treatment Programs For Addiction In Attleboro, MA
There are a variety of treatment choices for drug and alcohol rehab in Attleboro, MA.
The type of services available to you will depend on the level of care you choose and the approach of your addiction treatment program.
Addiction recovery services may include:
- 12-step programs
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- dialectical behavior therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders
- group therapy
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- internal family systems (IFS) therapy
- long-term inpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- outpatient treatment
- partial hospitalization
- residential treatment
- short-term inpatient rehab
- transitional sober living
Insurance Coverage For Addiction Treatment In Attleboro, MA
Health insurance companies typically provide some coverage for substance use disorder treatment. Coverage will vary depending on your company and specific plan.
Government-subsidized health insurance is available to qualifying Massachusetts residents through MassHealth.
MassHealth is the state’s Medicaid program, which provides health insurance to people who meet the income eligibility requirements.
Unlike Medicare, Medicaid does not require that applicants are disabled or elderly.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is the state’s largest health insurance company.
This non-profit healthcare organization has subsidiaries throughout the United States that offer HMO and PPO plans.
If you would like to use your Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance for addiction treatment, call our team at Bedrock Recovery Center to learn more about what your current plan covers.
Beacon Insurance is a New England-based behavioral health company that has been under the Anthem umbrella since 2020.
Through Beacon’s private insurance, you can access a variety of forms of addiction treatment.
FAQs For Addiction Treatment Centers In Attleboro, MA
Making the decision to enter drug rehab isn’t an easy one. You’re going to have questions pertaining to your treatment and what recovery means for your life.
To help you feel a little more comfortable, our team has gathered the most commonly asked questions regarding addiction treatment in Attleboro, MA.
Can You Require An Adult To Go To Drug Rehab In Attleboro, MA?
There are very limited circumstances that allow anyone to put an adult into an addiction recovery program against their will.
In most cases, medical professionals would have to determine that the person was a danger to themselves or others, which would begin a separate legal process.
For the vast majority of families, the only way to get an adult loved one into inpatient rehab in Attleboro, MA is to convince them.
How Can I Help Someone Who Has An Addiction In Attleboro, MA?
If someone you care about has an alcohol or drug addiction in Attleboro, MA, the best thing you can do is educate yourself.
Learn about the nature of addiction, how to avoid enabling behaviors, and what you can do to safely intervene.
For families that are considering staging an intervention, it is recommended that you carefully research the process and practice together before making an attempt.
How Does Substance Abuse Treatment Start In Attleboro, MA?
Substance abuse treatment begins with the detoxification process so you can proceed without the distraction of withdrawal.
Depending on the nature of your addiction, you may need to enter a medically supervised detox program in Attleboro, MA to ensure your own safety.
Talk to your doctor for medical advice in regard to where and how you can safely undergo drug detox.
How Do Drug Rehab Centers In Attleboro, MA Address Psychological Dependency?
Psychological dependency can be more ingrained than physical dependency.
Rehab programs in Attleboro, MA use a variety of behavioral therapy techniques to directly address the psychological component of addiction.
These techniques are designed to challenge negative thoughts and provide healthy coping mechanisms.
Is Dual Diagnosis Treatment Available Through Attleboro, MA Rehab Programs?
Dual diagnosis treatment is not universally available at all Attleboro, MA rehab facilities. However, it is a common service through locations that offer evidence-based treatment options.
If you or your loved one is dealing with anxiety, depression, or another mental illness in addition to addiction, dual diagnosis treatment can be a vital tool for long-term recovery.
Find Substance Use Treatment At Bedrock Recovery Center
If you are looking for an alcohol and drug rehab center in Attleboro, MA, call our helpline at Bedrock Recovery Center.
Our team can talk you through the enrollment process at our fully accredited treatment facility and answer any remaining questions you may have.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Attleboro, MA
- Bureau of Substance Addiction Services https://www.mass.gov/doc/admissions-statistics-by-city-and-town/download
- Department of Public Health (DPH) https://www.mass.gov/topics/masshealth
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health https://www.mass.gov/doc/opioid-related-overdose-deaths-by-city-town-june-2022/download
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) https://nida.nih.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) https://nida.nih.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs