If you’re considering substance abuse treatment in Beverly, MA, you will find a range of options for drug and alcohol treatment.
Choosing the right addiction treatment program in Massachusetts may take some research, but you can find one that suits your needs due to the wide variety of treatment plans within the state.
Rates Of Substance Abuse In Beverly, MA
Beverly, MA is a Boston suburb located in the northeastern corner of Massachusetts. This north shore community has a population of approximately 42,000.
Our team has gathered recent alcohol and drug addiction trends for Beverly, MA below.
Trends in drug and alcohol abuse in Beverly, MA:
- Opioid-related overdose deaths in Beverly, MA have fallen considerably since 2016.
- Essex County has higher rates of substance abuse-related hospitalizations than Massachusetts as a whole.
- Substance abuse rates in Beverly, MA are high across various demographic lines.
Treatment Programs For Addiction In Beverly, MA
Addiction treatment facilities vary in their approaches and services. The kinds of services available to you will depend on the philosophy of the program and the level of care.
Addiction recovery services may include:
- 12-step programs
- alcohol treatment
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- detox programs
- dialectical behavior therapy
- dual diagnosis treatment for mental health disorders
- group therapy
- individual case management
- inpatient rehab
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- long-term residential treatment
- medication-assisted treatment with methadone
- motivational interviewing
- outpatient treatment
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- prescription drug management
Insurance Coverage For Addiction Treatment In Beverly, MA
Health insurance companies usually offer some coverage for addiction treatment programs due to the long-term health risks associated with addiction.
To learn more about what your health insurance is able to cover, talk to our team at Bedrock Recovery Center regarding payment options.
MassHealth is Massachusetts’ Medicaid program, a government-run health insurance initiative that provides healthcare to people with fewer financial resources.
Unlike Medicare, Medicaid is available to anyone who meets the income eligibility requirements set by the state and federal government.
Beacon insurance is a Massachusetts-based behavioral health company that was acquired by Anthem in the early months of 2020.
Today, you can access addiction treatment through Beacon insurance by contacting a drug or alcohol rehab facility with a referral from your doctor.
Cigna insurance is a predominant health insurance provider in the New England region.
To use your Cigna insurance for addiction care, contact your representative to learn more about the details of your insurance plan.
FAQs For Addiction Treatment Centers In Beverly, MA
If you are considering substance abuse treatment for yourself or a loved one, you likely have a lot of questions.
To help you feel more informed, our team has put together the most commonly asked questions in regard to addiction treatment in Beverly, MA.
What Is The Most Common Treatment For Addiction In Beverly, MA?
The therapies used for addiction treatment in Beverly, MA will depend on your specific needs. With that said, there are some therapies that are more likely to be used.
As far as evidence-based approaches go, medical detoxification, behavioral therapies, and support groups are three of the most commonly used forms of treatment.
What Level Of Care Provides The Most Intensive Treatment In Beverly, MA?
If you have a more serious addiction, you may be considering a more intensive level of care.
In Beverly, MA, a long-term inpatient treatment program with access to a drug detox center is usually the best approach for those who need 24/7 care lasting more than 30 days.
How Likely Are You To Relapse After A Drug Rehab Program In Beverly, MA?
Relapse is a common bump in the road to recovery. In fact, more than half of people who take part in an addiction recovery program will relapse within the first 90 days of sobriety.
Drug rehab facilities in Beverly, MA provide relapse prevention services to help reduce those rates, but it is important to remember that relapsing does not represent failure.
Addiction is a complex mental health condition. If you experience a relapse, contact your rehab program to access a counseling center while you decide how to proceed.
Do Drug Rehab Programs In Beverly, MA Use Holistic Therapies?
Holistic therapies and other wellness programs are commonly integrated into the treatment programs in Beverly, MA.
While yoga and meditation may not be enough to treat addiction on their own, they can be helpful support therapies for evidence-based approaches and solid medical advice.
What Tools Do Rehab Facilities In Beverly, MA Use To Promote Lasting Recovery?
Drug and alcohol rehab centers in Beverly, MA use a combination of long-term outpatient services to help promote lasting recovery beyond your initial rehabilitation program.
Support groups are a common tool, but you can also find programs that offer transitional sober living, occupational programs, and resources for family therapy.
Find Substance Use Treatment At Bedrock Recovery Center
If you or a family member are searching for addiction treatment options in Beverly, MA, call our helpline at Bedrock Recovery Center.
Our team will introduce you to our highly rated programs and accredited facilities while answering all of your questions along the way.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Beverly, MA
- Beverly Hospital https://www.beverlyhospital.org/media/645881/essex%20comm%20health%20needs.pdf
- Department of Public Health (DPH) https://www.mass.gov/topics/masshealth
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health https://www.mass.gov/doc/opioid-related-overdose-deaths-by-city-town-june-2022/download
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) https://nida.nih.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/reports/rpt32838/Massachusetts-BH-Barometer_Volume6.pdf