Drug rehab centers in Dedham, MA provide a number of resources for substance use disorder treatment within the town and surrounding area.
If you are interested in enrolling in an addiction recovery program in Massachusetts, then you may consider your options in Dedham, MA.
Rates Of Substance Abuse In Dedham, MA
Dedham, MA is located on the southwestern border of the greater Boston area. This town is the county seat of Norfolk County and is home to roughly 25,000 people.
Our team has put together recent statistics related to drug and alcohol abuse in Dedham, MA below.
Trends in drug and alcohol abuse in Dedham, MA:
- Opioid-related overdose deaths have decreased significantly in Dedham since 2018, but the number of fatal overdoses for Dedham residents outside of the town has increased.
- Heroin remains the top reason that people seek addiction treatment in Dedham, MA.
- Numbers have dropped, but approximately 30 percent of people entering a rehab program in Dedham, MA name alcohol addiction as the primary reason for enrolling.
Treatment Programs For Addiction In Dedham, MA
Each rehab facility will have its own selection of treatment programs. What is available to you will differ depending on the philosophy of the facility and the level of care.
Drug treatment options may include:
- 12-step programs
- adolescent programs
- aftercare services
- alcohol treatment
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- dual diagnosis treatment
- family counseling
- group therapy
- holistic treatments
- inpatient treatment
- methadone maintenance
- intensive outpatient programs
- long-term residential treatment services
- medical detoxification
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- motivational interviewing
- outpatient rehab programs
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- sober living facilities
- support groups
Insurance Coverage For Addiction Treatment In Dedham, MA
Health insurance companies generally include coverage for substance use disorder treatment as a way to prevent the health risks associated with alcohol and drug addiction.
To learn more about how to use your insurance plan for inpatient and outpatient treatment, contact our team at Bedrock Recovery Center.
Medicaid is provided to Massachusetts residents through MassHealth. This government program provides low-cost health insurance to people with fewer financial resources.
If you qualify for the program and would like to use Medicaid for addiction treatment, contact your drug and alcohol rehab center to learn more about their accepted payment options.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Massachusetts
Blue Cross Blue Shield is a national, non-profit health insurance company that works with healthcare providers throughout Massachusetts.
Their private health insurance plans are widely accepted by addiction treatment programs, but you will need to talk to a representative to learn more about your individual coverage.
Beacon Health Options is a behavioral health and human services company based in New England. They provide private insurance for behavioral health concerns, including addiction.
Their acquisition by Anthem in 2020 expanded their existing network, increasing accessible options.
FAQs For Addiction Treatment Centers In Dedham, MA
Finding the right addiction treatment facility for your chemical dependency can be challenging.
In order to help you make the decision that is best for you, our team has gathered the answers to your most commonly asked questions regarding addiction treatment in Dedham, MA.
What Is The Most Common Treatment Approach For Addiction In Dedham, MA?
The most common treatment approach for addiction in Dedham, MA is behavioral therapy and other forms of counseling.
These are evidence-based treatments that help people question harmful thoughts and re-evaluate the relationship between their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
How Is Medical Detox In Dedham, MA Different From Other Forms Of Supervised Detox?
Medical detox in Dedham, MA is different from other supervised detox programs because it includes active medical treatment for withdrawal symptoms.
A medically monitored detox program is often necessary for people who have been using substances that are linked to volatile withdrawal symptoms.
Will My Drug Rehab Center Provide Prescription Drug Management?
If you have a co-occurring health condition that requires prescription medications, then you will likely need to choose an inpatient rehab program that offers drug management services.
To provide this service, the rehab center has to keep a qualified professional on staff who is in charge of making sure that you get your medications as prescribed during your stay.
What Are The Benefits Of Long-Term Treatment In Dedham, MA?
Long-term inpatient addiction treatment in Dedham, MA can help to provide 24/7 support during the most vulnerable period of your recovery.
By choosing a rehabilitation program that lasts more than 90 days, you are statistically decreasing the risk of relapse.
How Can My Rehab Center Help Me After My Treatment Program Is Complete?
Once you’ve completed your treatment program, it is important that you use any aftercare or relapse prevention tools provided by your rehab facility.
Outpatient services, vocational classes, and housing support are examples of ways your rehab program may try to help you build the stability you need to prevent relapse.
Find Substance Use Treatment At Bedrock Recovery Center
If you are looking into substance abuse treatment in Roxbury, Quincy, or Dedham, MA for yourself or a loved one, then give us a call at the Bedrock Recovery Center helpline.
Our highly-rated treatment programs can offer you an individualized approach to addiction recovery at our accredited facilities.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Dedham, MA
- Bureau of Substance Addiction Services https://www.mass.gov/doc/admissions-statistics-by-city-and-town/download
- Department of Public Health (DPH) https://www.mass.gov/topics/masshealth
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health https://www.mass.gov/doc/opioid-related-overdose-deaths-by-city-town-june-2022/download
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) https://nida.nih.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/reports/rpt32838/Massachusetts-BH-Barometer_Volume6.pdf