Alcohol and drug rehab centers in Gardner, MA use comprehensive treatment plans that implement a range of different approaches.
If you are thinking of joining an addiction treatment program in Massachusetts, Gardner, MA has many options within the city and surrounding area.
Rates Of Substance Abuse In Gardner, MA
Gardner, MA is a small city located in the northern portion of Worcester County. According to the 2020 census, the local population is approximately 22,000 people.
Our team has put together statistics on recent trends in substance abuse for Gardner, MA below.
Trends in drug and alcohol abuse in Gardner, MA:
- The rate of opioid-related overdose deaths in Gardner, MA is much higher than in cities of a similar size.
- Opioid-related overdose deaths did dramatically decrease in 2019, but they appear to be on the rise again.
- Heroin and other opioids are by far the most common reason that people seek drug treatment in Gardner, MA.
Treatment Programs For Addiction In Gardner, MA
Every treatment program in Gardner, MA will have their own approach to help meet your needs.
As a result, you will need to choose your rehab facility with the services and levels of care they offer in mind.
Addiction treatment services may include:
- 12-step programs
- adolescent programs
- alcohol addiction treatment
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- dual diagnosis treatment
- group therapy
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- internal family systems (IFS) therapy
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- medical detoxification
- motivational interviewing
- outpatient treatment
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- residential treatment
- sober living facilities
- support groups
Insurance Coverage For Addiction Treatment In Gardner, MA
Health insurance providers in the United States often include coverage for alcohol and drug addiction treatment.
To learn more about the coverage provided by your plan, contact our team at Bedrock Recovery Center.
Medicaid is a government program designed to make low-cost healthcare more accessible to people with fewer financial resources. In Massachusetts, Medicaid is run through MassHealth.
Unlike Medicare, Medicaid eligibility does not require a qualifying health condition. You can use Medicaid for chemical dependency treatment as long as it is accepted by the treatment provider.
Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Of Massachusetts
Blue Cross Blue Shield is a national non-profit health insurance company.
Due to the size and reach of the company, private BCBS health insurance plans are a widely accepted payment option for addiction treatment in Massachusetts.
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is another non-profit health insurance company with a more regional focus in New England.
Currently, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is the second largest health insurance provider in Massachusetts.
FAQs For Addiction Treatment Centers In Gardner, MA
Finding an addiction treatment center that will provide you with the best chance of recovery can be a daunting task.
To help you navigate the enrollment and treatment process, our team has gathered the answers to your most common questions regarding addiction treatment in Gardner, MA.
What Can I Expect During Detox In Gardner, MA?
Supervised detoxification at a qualified detox center in Gardner, MA provides a safe place for you to go through withdrawal with access to medical advice, if needed.
While the length of your detox will depend on your substance abuse history, it generally takes between three and five days.
What Are The Three Pillars Of Addiction Treatment Used In Gardner, MA?
There are a number of different philosophies used by treatment and counseling centers in Gardner, MA to structure effective substance use disorder treatment.
In this case, the three pillars are therapy, support, and education.
How Long Does It Take To Overcome Addiction?
There is no cure for addiction at this time, but science does give us a general idea of when a person shifts from active addiction to recovery.
Once you’ve gone into treatment in Gardner, MA it generally takes 90 days of sobriety for your brain chemistry to reach a state that is close to normal.
How Common Is Relapse In Gardner, MA?
Regardless of where you go for rehabilitation, relapse is a common occurrence. More than half of people who undergo treatment in Gardner, MA will relapse.
Most will relapse within 90 days and the remaining majority of those who will relapse do so within the first year.
What Should I Do If I Relapse After Treatment In Gardner, MA?
If you do relapse, then the first step is to discard the shame, guilt, and any other negative feelings. They aren’t helpful, especially if those feelings prevent you from reaching out.
Next, you should contact an addiction treatment center to engage in an outpatient rehab program until you decide whether an inpatient rehab program would be a better fit.
Find Substance Use Treatment At Bedrock Recovery Center
If you are looking for substance abuse treatment in Gardner, MA for yourself or a loved one, then contact our helpline at Bedrock Recovery Center.
Our team can answer all of your questions regarding our accredited addiction recovery programs and the admissions process.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Gardner, MA
- Bureau of Substance Addiction Service https://www.mass.gov/doc/admissions-statistics-by-city-and-town/download
- Department of Public Health (DPH) https://www.mass.gov/topics/masshealth
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health https://www.mass.gov/doc/opioid-related-overdose-deaths-by-city-town-june-2022/download
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) https://nida.nih.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/reports/rpt32838/Massachusetts-BH-Barometer_Volume6.pdf