Alcohol and drug addiction recovery programs in Stoneham, MA offer comprehensive treatment plans that are tailored to your unique needs.
If you are looking for addiction treatment in Massachusetts, then you may find a rehab center that works for you in Stoneham, MA.
Rates Of Substance Abuse In Stoneham, MA
Stoneham, MA is a town with an approximate population of 23,000. It is located north of downtown Boston and is a part of Middlesex County.
Our team has gathered information related to recent trends in substance use for Stoneham, MA below.
Trends in drug and alcohol abuse in Stoneham, MA:
- Opioid-related overdose deaths in Stoneham, MA have risen to 2016 levels after a five year lull.
- While half of the people seeking addiction treatment in Stoneham are primarily addicted to heroin, this percentage decreased dramatically between 2016 and 2017.
- The use of opioids other than heroin also fell in the same time period, but recent overdose statistics may indicate a resurgence in opioid usage.
Treatment Programs For Addiction In Stoneham, MA
Every addiction treatment program has its own philosophy that helps to shape the recovery program as a whole.
Addiction recovery services may include:
- 12-step programs
- adolescent programs
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- dual diagnosis treatment
- family counseling services
- group therapy
- individual case management
- inpatient rehab programs
- intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- long-term residential treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- outpatient treatment
- partial hospitalization programs (PHP)
- support groups
- wellness therapies
Insurance Coverage For Addiction Treatment In Stoneham, MA
Most private health insurance plans include provisions for the treatment of substance abuse disorders as a way to prevent the health consequences of addiction.
If you would like to learn more about what your particular plan has to offer, contact our team at Bedrock Recovery Center.
Medicaid is a government-run insurance plan that makes low-cost healthcare more accessible to those who meet the financial eligibility requirements.
In the state of Massachusetts, this program is run through MassHealth.
Cigna is a private health insurance provider based in New England. Thanks to their nationwide network, many substance abuse centers accept Cigna for addiction treatment.
As individual plans may vary, you should speak with your insurance representative or a member of our team to learn the details of your coverage.
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is a non-profit health insurance provider with more than two million members. They are currently the second largest provider in Massachusetts.
While Harvard Pilgrim Health Care is a regional company, there are still many treatment options available through your insurance coverage.
FAQs For Addiction Treatment Centers In Stoneham, MA
Choosing an addiction center that meets your individual needs can be complicated.
Our team is dedicated to demystifying the process, so we’ve gathered the answers to some of your most common questions regarding drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Stoneham, MA.
What Is The Most Widely Used Addiction Treatment Modality In Stoneham, MA?
Statistically, group therapy for substance abuse is the most widely used treatment modality in Stoneham, MA.
Evidence-based, holistic, and faith-based programs using outpatient and inpatient treatment use their own approaches to group therapy to create a stable and supportive community of peers.
Is Addiction Treatment In Stoneham, MA Effective?
The efficacy of your substance abuse treatment in Stoneham, MA is dependent on a number of factors, including the treatment plan and your personal medical history.
With that said, we do have reliable data that demonstrates that evidence-based programs are an effective tool for treating drug and alcohol addiction.
How Can Drug And Alcohol Abuse Harm My Long-Term Health In Stoneham, MA?
Substance abuse disorders degrade your major organs, including your heart and brain. The nature of this harm will depend on the substances you use and the extent of your addiction.
To better understand the long-term consequences of addiction, you will have to talk to your healthcare provider in Stoneham, MA and have an honest discussion about your substance use.
What Resources Can I Use In Stoneham, MA To Help Prevent Relapse?
Drug and alcohol rehab centers in Stoneham, MA typically provide aftercare and relapse prevention services to help participants maintain stability after treatment.
Is Drug Addiction Curable With The Help Of A Drug Rehab Center In Stoneham, MA?
Addiction is an insidious health condition with no known cure. Most cases of relapse do occur within 90 days of sobriety, but there are many people who relapse much later.
Find Substance Use Treatment At Bedrock Recovery Center
If you are thinking about enrolling yourself or a loved one in a detox and addiction treatment facility in Stoneham, MA, give our helpline at Bedrock Recovery Center a call.
Our team will introduce you to our accredited treatment programs and talk you through the process of enrollment.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Stoneham, MA
- Bureau of Substance Addiction Services https://www.mass.gov/doc/admissions-statistics-by-city-and-town/download
- Department of Public Health (DPH) https://www.mass.gov/topics/masshealth
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health https://www.mass.gov/topics/masshealth
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) https://nida.nih.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) https://www.samhsa.gov/data/sites/default/files/reports/rpt32838/Massachusetts-BH-Barometer_Volume6.pdf