Rehab Centers In Bedford, NH
Alcohol and drug treatment must help a person stop using drugs, maintain a drug-free lifestyle, and be able to live a productive life.
There are many treatment programs offered, including inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, and partial hospitalization programs.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Bedford
Addiction is a disease and people cannot just stop using drugs for a few days and be cured.
Choosing a drug rehab facility near Bedford can be difficult if you don’t know what to look for in a recovery center.
Here are some questions to ask when searching for a rehab facility near Bedford:
- What accreditations does the treatment facility have?
- Have the treatment methods been proven to work?
- Are medications used during addiction treatment?
- Does the rehab facility encourage family involvement?
- Is there a continuing care plan after initial substance abuse treatment?
Treatment Options Near Bedford, NH
Treatment plans should vary for each Bedford resident depending on each individual and their drug use.
Treatment providers should establish a specific treatment plan for each person entering a rehab facility. An assessment will be provided to offer the best health care options.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox can aid Bedford residents in their addiction recovery. It is the initial step in many drug treatment plans.
Sometimes medication is used and this form of detoxification is known as medical detox. Medication, such as methadone, is used to aid in withdrawal and drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient programs near Bedford provide intensive, 24-hour care. Treatment can vary from several weeks to several months.
Often, inpatient rehab addresses drug addiction and behavioral health issues. People may receive dual diagnosis care or co-occurring disorder treatment.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient programs near Bedford may involve intensive treatment in the beginning and gradually become less intensive.
Outpatient services include drug education and extensive counseling but 24-hour care is excluded.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Bedford residents may be referred to sober living following inpatient treatment, which allows them to slowly transition back into society.
Sober living offers a drug-free atmosphere and allows people to live in a structured environment. Group counseling is also encouraged.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
A continuing-care plan for Bedford residents following inpatient rehab or outpatient services is a crucial part of an individual’s long-term recovery and maintaining a drug-free life.
To help maintain sobriety, individuals are encouraged to find a community support group and continue counseling.
Bedford Substance Abuse Programs
In 2000, the NH Governor’s Commission on Alcohol and Other Drugs was established to reduce alcohol and other drug problems and their behavioral, health, and social consequences for the citizens of New Hampshire.
Eight task forces were established to gather expertise and provide recommendations to the full Commission.
Roles of the Commission and task forces include:
- members are appointed and make decisions by vote as needed
- hold task force meetings open to the public
- provide a strategic plan and regular reports, including a three-year Action Plan
Bedford, NH Addiction Statistics
Opiates, including heroin and fentanyl, are some of the most abused drugs in Hillsborough County.
In 2020, Hillsborough County had more opioid-related emergency department visits and admissions for drug treatment than any other county in the state.
New Hampshire received $28.1 million in federal funding in 2020 to combat the opioid, meth, and cocaine substance abuse crisis.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Bedrock Recovery Center is located just a short drive from Bedford in Canton, Massachusetts. Let us help you or your loved one get the treatment you need.
Our addiction treatment center offers inpatient drug rehab, dual diagnosis treatment, and medical detox. We serve all of New Hampshire and the New England area.
Don’t wait to get help. Contact our helpline today to answer any questions you may have.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Bedford, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- NH Department of Health and Human Services—New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/dmi-feb-march-2020.pdf
- NH Governor’s Commission—Commission Overview https://1viuw040k2mx3a7mwz1lwva5-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CommissionOverviewFinalApproved.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment https://blog.samhsa.gov/2019/01/23/struggling-with-addiction-tips-on-finding-quality-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment? https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma14-4126.pdf
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services—National Institute on Drug Abuse https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/675-principles-of-drug-addiction-treatment-a-research-based-guide-third-edition.pdf