Rehab Centers In Claremont, NH
Recovery programs near Claremont offer support for those battling an alcohol or drug addiction.
Drug and alcohol abuse can affect everyone in the family, and sometimes it is hard to know where to turn for help.
Area treatment facilities will provide help for you and your loved ones when seeking rehabilitation.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Claremont
Not all treatment programs are the same.
The rehab facility you choose may depend on available treatment programs, whether they take health insurance or Medicaid, and whether they answer yes to all your questions.
Some important questions to ask when finding a rehab facility near Claremont:
- Is the facility licensed or certified by the state?
- Does the treatment facility provide medical detox?
- Do the treatment programs use proven and effective methods?
- Are family members a part of the treatment process?
- Does the treatment program include continuing care?
Treatment Options Near Claremont, NH
People who have a substance use disorder near Claremont should not wait to seek help combating their addiction.
Many factors are involved in addiction, and some people are given a dual diagnosis or have a co-occurring disorder that needs mental health treatment.
Many addiction treatment programs are available to aid in rehabilitation, including both inpatient and outpatient programs, detox, and more.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox near Claremont can aid residents in removing all substances from their bodies. Sometimes, this can be a difficult process.
Medical detox using buprenorphine and methadone is offered to help aid in drug cravings, pain management, and withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Not everyone needs the same treatment plan and some Claremont residents may need inpatient rehab for a longer amount of time than others.
Many people are given a dual diagnosis or have a co-occurring disorder that requires them to seek mental health treatment as well as drug or alcohol rehab.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Claremont residents who have a supportive family, a regular job, and a residence may benefit from outpatient treatment.
Outpatient services involve intensive counseling, drug education, and are normally less costly than inpatient rehab.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living homes may not be recommended to everyone, but often inpatient treatment will transition a Claremont resident to a sober living home.
Transitional living helps people who aren’t quite ready for independent living adjust back into society. They participate in group counseling and live a more structured lifestyle.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
A reputable treatment facility will encourage Claremont residents to a continuing care program after leaving inpatient treatment.
Becoming involved with a community support group, working a 12-step program, and having a group of peers who understand addiction can help individuals maintain sobriety.
Claremont Substance Abuse Programs
Opiates are some of the most abused drugs in New Hampshire and officials noted an increase in overdose deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Bipartisan Addiction and Mental Health Task Force fights the mental health and addiction crisis.
The task force aims to:
- update meaningful solutions and enact policies to address the substance abuse crisis
- make mental health care accessible and lower overdose deaths
- research the impact the pandemic has on mental health and substance use disorders
- work together to advance policies that will save lives
Claremont, NH Addiction Statistics
Sullivan County did not show an increase in drug overdose deaths from 2019 to 2020. They were one of the few counties to not show a rise in numbers.
Sullivan County also had the lowest opioid-related emergency department visits of any county in New Hampshire. They ranked the fourth-lowest county for treatment admissions for opiates, methamphetamines, and cocaine in 2020.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you have a drug addiction, we can offer addiction recovery support and service all of New Hampshire and New England.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in Canton, Massachusetts, just a short drive from Claremont. We can provide treatment programs for you or your loved one, including drug and alcohol detox and inpatient services.
Contact our helpline with any questions, or to learn more about our treatment options.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Claremont, NH
- Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster— Bipartisan Addiction and Mental Health Task Force Statement on CDC Report on Dramatic Increase in Overdose Deaths Across U.S. During COVID-19 Pandemic
- National Institute on Drug Abuse— Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services—National Institute on Drug Abuse
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2023 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.