Rehab Centers In Durham, NH
Alcohol and drug detox, inpatient rehab, and more are available for people near Durham who are struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.
Rehab facilities offer many recovery programs tailored to meet people’s health care needs.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHP), inpatient treatment, and intensive outpatient programs are just a few of the levels of care available.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Durham
Durham residents need to get help immediately when struggling with a substance use disorder.
Addressing the specific needs of each individual is essential when searching for a quality treatment facility.
Ask these questions when looking for a quality rehab facility near Durham:
- Are the addiction treatment programs and providers licensed and in good standing?
- Does the rehab facility use approved medications for alcohol and drug detox?
- Are the treatments proven to be effective in treating substance use disorders?
- Are family members part of the treatment plan?
- Is there a plan for continuing care after initial treatment?
Treatment Options Near Durham, NH
No one factor can predict drug abuse, and no one treatment plan will work the same for each Durham resident.
It is important to choose a treatment facility that offers individualized care for each person. Drug abuse alone is not always the only problem. Some residents may need mental health treatment as well.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Alcohol and drug detox is not the only step needed for Durham residents to conquer drug or alcohol addiction.
The initial step when starting a treatment plan may include medical detox. This form of detoxification uses medicine such as methadone or buprenorphine to aid in cravings or withdrawal.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment for Durham residents may include drug or alcohol detox and intensive counseling for behavioral health.
Some people enter residential treatment programs and may stay several weeks or months. Inpatient programs normally involve around-the-clock care.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Intensive outpatient treatment near Durham may include daily intensive counseling sessions and dual diagnosis care.
Outpatient services are often less costly, but they do not include 24-hour care or residential living.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living offers a more structured form of living for Durham residents who may be leaving inpatient treatment or an outpatient program.
It offers a group setting living with a substance-free atmosphere and is often supervised by an onsite counselor.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare for Durham residents offers assistance in finding a community support network and learning life skills.
Group counseling is recommended to help people maintain a drug-free lifestyle.
Durham Substance Abuse Programs
The Strafford County Drug Task Force (SCDTF) was formed by the Stafford County police chiefs in 2014.
It was initiated to focus on street-level drug dealers and improve the quality of life within the community.
Some facts about the SCDTF:
- made up of Stafford County and surrounding county law enforcement officers
- dedicated to narcotic (opioid) investigations in the county
- works to enforce state and federal drug laws in connection with county police departments, state and federal drug task forces, and other county drug task forces
- established in response to the growing narcotics problem
Durham, NH Addiction Statistics
In 2019, Strafford County ranked third in the state for drug overdose deaths. In 2020, they had the highest suspected drug use in New Hampshire resulting in overdose deaths per capita.
Heroin and fentanyl are two of the most-abused drugs in the county. The 20-29 age group represented almost one-fourth of all opioid-related ED visits.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Seek help today if you are struggling with drug addiction.
Bedrock Recovery Center, located just a short drive from Durham in nearby Canton, Massachusetts, serves all of New Hampshire, New England, and the United States.
We can help you find a treatment provider that offers the best treatment plan, which may include inpatient services and drug detox.
Contact our helpline today to find out more about our rehab facility.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Durham, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report
- Strafford County Sheriff’s Office—Strafford County Drug Task Force
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?