Rehab Centers In Hampton, NH
Hampton residents who are struggling with drug and alcohol abuse can seek help nearby.
Many treatment programs offer drug and alcohol detox, drug treatment, and behavioral health care.
It is important to get the help needed immediately for anyone struggling with a substance use disorder.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Hampton
Addiction centers should offer help immediately to those seeking help, and it is important to find a reputable drug facility.
Not all treatment programs are designed to help every individual.
Some important questions to ask when looking for a treatment facility include:
- certification: Is the facility licensed or certified by the state?
- medical detox: Does the rehab facility offer medication for drug and alcohol detox?
- effective treatment: Are the treatment programs used proven and effective?
- family support: Does the treatment facility include family in the treatment process?
- continuing care: Does the drug rehab program provide ongoing treatment and support?
Treatment Options Near Hampton, NH
The factors that contribute to substance abuse or addiction are not always the same for every Hampton resident. One treatment plan doesn’t always work for each individual either.
Seek assistance from an addiction treatment center that caters to your specific needs. Most programs should address both addiction treatment and mental health treatment.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox is the initial step for Hampton residents who are seeking rehabilitation.
Medical detox is often used during inpatient treatment. Medication is administered by a medical practitioner that helps aid in withdrawal symptoms, drug cravings, and pain management.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
All Hampton residents need to consider the amount of health care they need and not rush through it. Inpatient treatment can last several weeks to several months depending on the person’s needs.
Inpatient rehab often includes mental health treatment along with substance abuse treatment. Many people are given a dual diagnosis or have a co-occurring disorder.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Hampton residents may enter intensive outpatient treatment and then transition to less intensive care after a few weeks.
Outpatient services normally involve intensive counseling sessions and drug education. They do not offer residential care but are less costly.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living is often suggested for residents near Hampton who are leaving inpatient treatment and need structured living in a drug-free environment.
Sober living houses often have an onsite counselor who aids in helping the group maintain sobriety and support each other.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Often Hampton residents are given a continuing-care plan upon leaving substance abuse treatment.
Individuals are encouraged to find community support groups and attend counseling to live a substance-free life.
Hampton Substance Abuse Programs
Opiates are some of the most-abused drugs in New Hampshire. Officials have noted an abrupt increase in overdose deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Bipartisan Addiction and Mental Health Task Force is concerned about a mental health and addiction crisis they believe they are now fighting.
Goals of the task force include:
- identify and improve meaningful solutions and enact policies to address the substance use disorder crisis
- improve the availability of mental health care and reduce overdose deaths
- observe the effects of the pandemic on mental health and substance use disorders
- work together to advance policies that will save lives
Hampton, NH Addiction Statistics
Heroin accounted for more New Hampshire residents admitted to a rehab facility than any other drug in 2020. Heroin, fentanyl, and cocaine are the most-abused drugs.
Rockingham County had more than 70 drug overdose deaths in 2019, and more than 400 reported opioid-related emergency department visits in 2020.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Addiction treatment programs are available to those seeking help for substance abuse.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in Canton, Massachusetts, just a short distance from Hampton. We offer drug and alcohol detox and inpatient treatment to New Hampshire residents seeking help with drug addiction.
Don’t wait to get help. Call our helpline today and let us lend a helping hand.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Hampton, NH
- Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster— Bipartisan Addiction and Mental Health Task Force Statement on CDC Report on Dramatic Increase in Overdose Deaths Across U.S. During COVID-19 Pandemic
- National Institute on Drug Abuse— Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services—National Institute on Drug Abuse