Rehab Centers In Hooksett, NH
Inpatient treatment and outpatient services are extended to Hooksett residents who are battling substance use disorders.
Often, loved ones do not know where to look for treatment options. The first step is finding a treatment facility that can assess the individual’s specific needs.
It is important to find a treatment facility that offers the best care. Having reputable treatment providers is important when seeking drug and alcohol rehab.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Hooksett
Different factors determine why a person battles drug addiction, and two people may not need the same health care.
Look for reputable rehab facilities near Hooksett that can help your loved ones quickly and target their specific needs.
Questions to ask when looking for a rehab facility near Hooksett:
- Does the treatment facility have accreditation?
- Does the treatment offer approved medications?
- Does the recovery program offer a proven treatment method?
- Does the treatment program involve family members?
- Does the rehab program include continuing care?
Treatment Options Near Hooksett, NH
Treatment facilities near Hooksett should offer an assessment of each person before establishing a treatment plan.
Sometimes, individuals battling drug abuse are given a dual diagnosis or have a co-occurring disorder. People may need mental health treatment along with drug or alcohol treatment.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
The first step for Hooksett residents getting help for substance abuse is usually drug or alcohol detox. This process rids the body of the substance safely.
Detoxification sometimes uses drugs such as methadone or buprenorphine to help with drug cravings or withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient rehab near Hooksett can include short-term or long-term care.
Inpatient treatment includes 24-hour residential care and group therapy. Many individuals will be involved in mental health treatment as well.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment near Hooksett may include intensive outpatient programs with daily counseling sessions that then transition to a few times a week.
Outpatient services offer individual and group counseling and may include some kind of drug use education.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
For Hooksett residents leaving inpatient treatment, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Sober living is recommended for those who may need a more structured living arrangement.
Sober living houses are sometimes connected to treatment facilities or are supervised by a counselor who provides group counseling and support.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Hooksett residents need to have a continuing care plan in place before leaving inpatient treatment.
Involvement in a community support group is encouraged, and residents should consider a 12-step plan to help them maintain a drug-free life.
Hookset Substance Abuse Programs
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted mental health in New Hampshire since it begain in 2020. As a result, the state has seen an increase in overdose deaths.
The Bipartisan Addiction and Mental Health Task Force:
- finds solutions to address the substance use disorder crisis
- encourages admissions to mental health care facilities when needed
- observes the pandemic’s impact on mental health
- implements policies to help save lives
Hooksett, NH Addiction Statistics
Merrimack County ranked fourth in drug overdose deaths in 2019.
In New Hampshire, opioids, methamphetamine, and cocaine/crack treatment admissions increased by 32 percent from 2019-2020.
In 2020, 81 percent of treatment admissions for those substances involved opiates.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Seek help today if you or a loved one is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in nearby Canton, Massachusetts just a short drive from Hooksett and serves all of New Hampshire and New England.
We can help you find the right treatment, such as medical detox and inpatient rehab.
Contact our helpline, and let us answer your questions.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Hooksett, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
- U.S. Marshals Service—District of New Hampshire - Task Force Information