Rehab Centers In Hudson, NH
Drug and alcohol addiction is a complex but treatable disease that affects brain function and behavior.
Residents near Hudson who are struggling with addiction need to have quick access to treatment.
Effective treatment addresses not only substance abuse but any behavioral health issues the person may have.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Hudson
Hudson residents may find it overwhelming when trying to determine what treatment facility is best for them.
Not all treatment facilities may be approved by the state or offer the individual treatment options needed.
Reputable rehab facilities near Hudson should offer:
- initial assessment of the patient
- licensing or certification of the rehab facility
- proven and effective treatment methods
- medical detox
- family support plan
- continuing care plan
Treatment Options Near Hudson, NH
People near Hudson may need to address issues other than just substance abuse. Oftentimes, people need to address their behavioral health as well.
Counseling and other mental health treatment are the most commonly used forms of treatment. Medications are often an important part of treatment, especially when combined with behavioral therapies.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Alcohol and drug detox is the initial step in getting help for Hudson residents, but it is not necessarily effective on its own.
Some people go through medical detox with the assistance of drugs such as methadone prior to starting their inpatient treatment plan. These medications help with drug cravings and withdrawal.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Staying in treatment long enough is critical for Hudson residents. Inpatient programs are normally more intensive, may provide alcohol or drug detox, and provide 24-hour care in a residential setting.
Inpatient drug rehab includes safe housing, medical attention, and can involve treatment for those diagnosed with co-occurring disorders.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient services can be intensive at first, where patients attend multiple outpatient sessions each week.
Following intensive outpatient treatment, people transition to regular outpatient treatment for fewer hours of counseling per week. Outpatient programs can address drug abuse and behavioral health.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
People near Hudson may be directed to sober living when leaving inpatient rehab. Sober living homes provide a drug-free living environment.
Residents live with other people in addiction recovery and are expected to attend counseling sessions and participate in support groups.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care should be included in any treatment plan for Hudson residents. It is a big part of maintaining sobriety and living a substance-free life.
As part of continued treatment, attending outpatient counseling and finding a community support group are crucial.
Hudson Substance Abuse Programs
One of the goals of the NH State Health Improvement Plan is to address the misuse of alcohol in Hillsborough County and the other 12 counties in the state.
The goals of the NHSHIP is to:
- reduce binge drinking in the 12-20-year-old population
- reduce the proportion of 12-17-year-olds reporting use of marijuana
- reduce the percentage of the NH population, age 12 and older, who report non-medical use of prescription pain medication
- reduce the number of drug-related overdose deaths
Hudson, NH Addiction Statistics
Hillsborough County has the highest amount of drug abuse in the state of New Hampshire.
In 2020 the county reported almost 1,000 opioid-related Emergency Department visits and more than 750 admissions for drug treatment.
Hillsborough County ranked second in suspected drug use that resulted in overdose deaths in 2020.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center
We can help find you or your loved one treatment for drug or alcohol abuse.
Just a short car ride from Hudson is Bedrock Recovery Center located in Canton, Massachusetts. We offer treatment options to residents in New Hampshire and throughout the United States.
We can assist with alcohol detox, inpatient treatment, and more to get you on a road to recovery.
Let us answer any questions you may have when you call our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Hudson, NH
- NH Division of Public Health Services— New Hampshire State Health Improvement Plan https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/documents/nhship2013-2020.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services—NH Drug & Alcohol Data https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/data.htm
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment https://blog.samhsa.gov/2019/01/23/struggling-with-addiction-tips-on-finding-quality-treatment
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services—National Institute on Drug Abuse https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/675-principles-of-drug-addiction-treatment-a-research-based-guide-third-edition.pdf