Rehab Centers Near Laconia, NH
Drug and alcohol addiction services can be found near Laconia for residents battling a substance use disorder.
Addiction is a chronic disease with no cure, but the good news is there are many treatment options available.
Medical detox, dual diagnosis care, and drug treatment are offered for people who need help.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Laconia
When a person decides they want to seek drug or alcohol treatment, it is important to get help immediately.
A rehab facility will act quickly in getting the person in for an assessment to target their specific needs.
Ask these questions when looking for a reputable rehab facility near Laconia:
- Are the program and treatment providers certified?
- Does the facility use medication for treatment?
- Does the program offer effective treatments that have been proven?
- Are family members part of the treatment program?
- Does the recovery program offer continuing care?
Treatment Options Near Laconia, NH
A quality treatment facility will address substance abuse and behavioral health for each patient in their recovery programs.
Not every person needs the same treatment options or health care. Each individual must be offered the most promising options for rehabilitation.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Medical detox is often a part of treatment for Laconia residents during inpatient treatment. This allows a person to detox safely.
Medications such as methadone or buprenorphine are often used to aid in withdrawal symptoms, reduce cravings, and help with the pain.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
A dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorder usually requires inpatient rehab for residents near Laconia. This type of care involves mental health treatment as well as drug treatment.
Along with 24-hour care for drug or alcohol abuse, inpatient treatment may include medical detox.
Read more about inpatient addiction treatment
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Intensive outpatient programs, known as IOP, near Laconia include intensive daily counseling. Over time people transition to counseling a few times a week.
Outpatient services normally cost less and are more suitable for people who have a full-time job, a place to live, and a large support network.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
A Laconia resident’s living situation can have an impact on whether they maintain sobriety. Often, individuals move to sober living houses following inpatient treatment.
Sober living provides an alcohol- and drug-free living environment This recovery plan encourages participation in a community support group.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care has been proven to help Laconia residents maintain sobriety after leaving inpatient treatment.
This type of care can be beneficial when individuals participate in weekly counseling or community support groups and practice a 12-step plan.
Dover Substance Abuse Programs
The University of New Hampshire received nearly one million dollars in grant money to provide free online resources and in-person workshops to help people manage chronic pain and avoid addictive opioids.
UNH Cooperative Extension will partner with the New Hampshire State Opioid Response Team.
Some of their goals are:
- to increase opportunities in rural communities
- to engage in prevention activities such as the Chronic Pain Self-Management Program and online education and skill-building
- to increase training for health care professionals on alternative pain management strategies and preventing opioid misuse
Laconia, NH Addiction Statistics
In 2020, residents from Belknap County were admitted at the highest per capita rate for opiate treatment.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic, overdose deaths in the state have increased. In 2020, the state reported 36 fatal overdoses, an increase of nearly 45 percent from July of 2019.
Each month since the pandemic has brought more overdose deaths than the year before. New Hampshire has one of the highest drug-related death rates in the nation.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, get help today.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located just a short drive from Laconia in nearby Canton, Massachusetts.
We offer inpatient drug rehab, drug and alcohol detox, and more to people who need recovery support in New Hampshire and throughout the United States.
Contact our helpline today and let us help you find the treatment plan you need.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Laconia, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- New Hampshire Information & Analysis Center—New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
- US National Library of Medicine—What Did We Learn from Our Study on Sober Living Houses and Where Do We Go from Here?
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2023 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.