Rehab Centers In Lebanon, NH
Often, people struggle with behavioral health issues and they should be addressed along with drug addiction.
Rehab facilities near Lebanon provide treatment plans for those with alcohol or drug abuse issues. Some program options include inpatient drug rehab and outpatient services.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Lebanon
Residents near Lebanon can become overwhelmed if they don’t know what to look for in a treatment facility.
Finding a respected drug rehab is important to each individual when trying to determine their proper diagnosis.
Look for these key factors when searching for a Lebanon rehab facility:
- the facility should be licensed and accredited
- the facility should offer approved medicine for detox
- treatment methods used should be proven to work
- treatment plans should include family members
- treatment plans should include continuing care
Treatment Options Near Lebanon, NH
Residents near Lebanon should get help immediately. Quality rehab facilities should offer prompt assistance when seeking help for a substance use disorder.
The first action should be getting an individual assessment to provide a proper treatment plan.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Detoxification can be one of the most important initial steps in a Lebanon resident’s rehabilitation. Although drug and alcohol detox is not the only treatment needed, it is a start.
Medical detox can help a person safely rid their body of any substances. Drugs such as methadone and Suboxone are used to aid in pain management and help reduce drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment for Lebanon residents is important in that it can also help residents who have received a dual diagnosis or have a co-occurring disorder.
Oftentimes individuals do not receive the proper mental health treatment they need to go along with their drug or alcohol treatment.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Lebanon residents who have a regular job and residence may find outpatient treatment is a good option for them.
Outpatient services are less costly and offer intensive counseling and drug education to those who have a large family support group.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living houses may be connected to an inpatient treatment facility or they may offer a live-in counselor who provides group therapy.
Sober living is set up to help those leaving inpatient treatment with a more structured routine and offers some type of supervision.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare can help Lebanon residents develop life skills and continue on the road to living a drug-free life.
Individuals may take part in a community support group and are encouraged to support each other in maintaining sobriety.
Lebanon Substance Abuse Programs
The Upper Valley Regional Public Health Network is one of 13 Regional Public Health Networks (RPHN) in the state of New Hampshire that function to deliver public health services within the region.
New Hampshire’s RPHN supports a regional substance misuse prevention network.
The prevention network manages three core prevention functions:
- unites regional prevention efforts with the goals of the New Hampshire State Health Improvement Plan
- form a regional network of professionals and community members concerned about substance misuse in the region
- promote best practices within the community
Lebanon, NH Addiction Statistics
Grafton County ranked fifth in the state for drug overdose deaths in 2019. In 2020, the age group with the largest number of drug overdose deaths was the 30-39 range.
That age group along with the 20-29 group were among the largest number of opioid-related emergency department visits.
Opioids, methamphetamines, and cocaine treatment admissions increased in 2020. More than 80 percent of treatment admissions involved opiates.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
It is important to get help if you are struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.
Many treatment options are available to help combat your substance abuse issues including inpatient rehab, intensive outpatient programs, and medical detox.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in Canton, Massachusetts just a short distance from Lebanon. We offer treatment programs to residents throughout the United States.
Get help today. Call our helpline and let us answer your questions about the best rehab options.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Lebanon, NH
- Department of Health and Human Services—Upper Valley Misuse of Alcohol and Drugs – 2016-2019 Prevention Plan
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- New Hampshire Department of Justice—Drug Task Force
- New Hampshire Information and Analysis Center—New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services—National Institute on Drug Abuse