Rehab Centers In Londonderry, NH
Drug and alcohol rehab is accessible for Londonderry residents who are struggling with drug or alcohol abuse.
Addiction can affect brain function and behavior, and it is important to seek treatment right away that addresses all of your needs.
Medical detox, substance use disorder treatment, and mental health treatment are some of the treatment options available.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Londonderry
Finding a rehab facility can be overwhelming for Londonderry residents who are looking for help for a loved one and don’t know where to start.
Many rehab facilities offer inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, and dual diagnosis treatment.
Reputable addiction treatment centers should offer:
- an assessment for each individual with a specific treatment plan
- a rehab center with accreditations and licensed providers
- supported methods and evidence-based treatment
- medication-assisted detox
- a continuing care plan
Treatment Options Near Londonderry, NH
Addiction is a chronic disease and people cannot simply stop using drugs for a few days and be cured. The good news is there is treatment available near Londonderry.
Most people need inpatient treatment or an intensive outpatient program that targets their needs and gets them through rehabilitation.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
For Londonderry residents who may need drug or alcohol detox, some medications can help suppress withdrawal symptoms.
Medical detox uses medications such as methadone or buprenorphine to help re-establish normal brain function and decrease cravings. It also helps with the pain associated with withdrawal.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment can be very effective for Londonderry residents who may have more severe problems such as co-occurring disorders.
Licensed inpatient treatment facilities offer 24-hour structured and intensive care which includes individual and group counseling. Treatment can last several weeks or several months.
Learn more about inpatient treatment programs
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient services for residents near Londonderry offer a variety of recovery programs for people with substance abuse issues.
These outpatient programs involve individual or group drug counseling, and they normally offer some form of behavioral therapy.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living usually provides supervised housing for Londonderry residents leaving inpatient rehab or residential treatment. This type of housing can help people make the transition to an independent life.
Sometimes, sober living homes are connected to a treatment facility or offer onsite counseling services. Residents are expected to attend counseling and participate in a support group.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Residents of Londonderry should have a continuing care plan as part of their treatment plan when they leave inpatient drug rehab.
It is important for people leaving treatment to have some sort of aftercare to help them adapt to society. Support groups and counseling are encouraged to help maintain sobriety.
Londonderry, NH Addiction Statistics
In 2019, there were more New Hampshire residents admitted to a treatment facility for heroin use than any other drug.
In 2020, Rockingham County had 73 drug overdose deaths, and more than 400 opioid-related emergency department visits were reported.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to seek help if you or your loved one is abusing drugs or alcohol.
A short drive from Londonderry, serving all of New Hampshire and New England, is Bedrock Recovery Center located in Canton, Massachusetts.
We offer drug and alcohol detox, inpatient treatment, and many other treatment services to those wanting to find help.
Contact our helpline with any questions you may have regarding our rehab treatment facility.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Londonderry, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/step-by-step-guides-to-finding-treatment-drug-use-disorders/if-your-adult-friend-or-loved-one-has-problem-drugs/treatment-information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-use-addiction
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/dmi-2020-overview.pdf
- US Marshals Service—District of New Hampshire - Task Force Information https://www.usmarshals.gov/district/nh/taskforces/index.html