Rehab Centers In Milford, NH
Treatment is available to help those struggling with an alcohol or drug addiction near Milford.
Many treatment programs offer drug treatment and mental health treatment, as well as other behavioral health services.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Milford
Substance abuse can be hard to understand and finding a reputable rehab facility can be challenging near Milford.
No two cases are alike and many people have substance use disorders as well as behavioral health issues.
Some tips on finding a quality treatment facility near Milford include:
- the facility should have accreditation
- medication should be approved
- the treatment should be proven methods
- family members should be included
- continuing care should be addressed
Treatment Options Near Milford, NH
Addiction treatment centers should offer behavioral health care to Milford residents who have other problems associated with drug addiction.
Many people need dual diagnosis care or co-occurring disorder treatment as part of their treatment plan.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox is usually a part of inpatient treatment for Milford residents. Oftentimes, medication is used by a medical practitioner.
Detoxification is only the first step of a person’s substance abuse treatment. Most people who go through detox alone do not maintain sobriety.
Learn more about medical detox programs
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Mental health treatment, as well as drug and alcohol treatment, is normally a part of inpatient rehab for residents near Milford.
Inpatient treatment may include short-term or long-term care, and involve partial hospitalization and individual and group counseling.
Find out more about inpatient addiction treatment
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment varies in intensity. Residents of Milford may attend daily counseling and then transition to a couple of times per week.
Outpatient programs cost less than residential or inpatient drug rehab and are often suitable for people with jobs. Group counseling can be a major part of care.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Because there is always a chance of relapse, Milford residents leaving inpatient treatment may be referred to a sober living program.
People who live in sober houses may be supervised by a counselor and live with a group of other individuals recovering from addiction. The peer support network can be helpful in living a drug-free life.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Residents near Milford can benefit from continuing care when leaving inpatient rehab. It provides an opportunity for individuals to have support in maintaining sobriety.
Individuals who participate in weekly counseling and community support groups may use the 12-step program to aid in living a drug-free life.
Milford Substance Abuse Programs
The NH Governor’s Commission on Alcohol and Other Drugs was established in 2020 to reduce alcohol and other drug problems as well as address their impact on behavioral health.
In order to gather expertise and provide recommendations to the Commission, eight task forces were established.
Some of the duties of the Commission and task forces include:
- appoints members to make decisions by vote as needed
- holds task force meetings open to the public
- develops a strategic plan, regular reports, and a three-year Action Plan
Milford, NH Addiction Statistics
In 2020, New Hampshire received $28.1 million in federal funding to help combat the opioid, meth, and cocaine substance abuse crisis.
Some of the most-abused drugs in Hillsborough County include heroin, fentanyl, and cocaine.
Also, they reported more opioid-related emergency department visits and admissions for drug treatment than any other county in the state.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Drug and alcohol abuse can affect the entire family. If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, get help today.
Bedrock Recovery Center, located in Canton, Massachusetts, is a short drive from Milford. We offer inpatient rehab, medical detox, and more to people who need recovery support throughout New Hampshire and the United States.
Don’t wait to seek help. Contact our helpline today, and let us answer your questions.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Milford, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- New Hampshire Information & Analysis Center—New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative
- NH Department of Health and Human Services—New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative
- NH Governor’s Commission—Commission Overview
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
- US National Library of Medicine—What Did We Learn from Our Study on Sober Living Houses and Where Do We Go from Here?
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2023 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.