Rehab Centers In Nashua, NH
Addiction treatment programs near Nashua are offered to those seeking drug and alcohol treatment.
Drug addiction sometimes involves other health problems that need to be addressed during treatment, such as dual diagnosis care or co-occurring disorder treatment.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Nashua
Finding a rehab facility near Nashua can be difficult if you don’t know where to start. Drug and alcohol treatment requires specific care for each person.
Treatment facilities offer different types of services based on each person’s assessment. Services may be offered in outpatient programs, inpatient rehab, or partial hospitalization programs.
When searching for a treatment facility near Nashua, here are some key points to look for:
- licensed or certified by the state
- effective and proven treatment
- offers FDA-approved medications
- family members are included
- plans for continuing care
Treatment Options Near Nashua, NH
Once you choose a rehab facility near Nashua, make sure they perform an individual assessment of your needs which then should determine a specific recovery program.
Treatment may include medical detox or mental health treatment. Often, a person may need both drug treatment and care for their behavioral health.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Alcohol and drug detox is normally addressed prior to starting a specific treatment plan. It is often the first step in getting help for Nashua residents.
Sometimes, a person must go through medical detox using a prescription drug such as methadone or buprenorphine. These drugs help reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient drug rehab near Nashua can be intensive, especially in the beginning of treatment. It normally includes 24-hour care and individual and group counseling.
Inpatient programs can last up to several months, address dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorder treatment, and prepare people for continuing care in long-term recovery.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient programs near Nashua may involve intensive daily counseling in the beginning and transition to less days over time. A large part of outpatient treatment involves group counseling.
Often, outpatient services are less costly but still offer ideal resources.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Transitional living near Nashua is often recommended for people leaving inpatient drug rehab who may need a stricter or more structured living environment.
This drug-free living environment also encourages involvement in community support programs and refraining from substance use.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare following any substance abuse treatment is always encouraged. It is a crucial part of maintaining sobriety for residents near Nashua.
This care offers a sober environment that offers support between the residents. Outpatient counseling and participation in community support are expected.
Substance Abuse Programs In Nashua, NH
The Greater Nashua Regional Public Health Network is included as one of 13 Regional Public Health Networks (RPHN) in the state of New Hampshire.
RPHN provides the infrastructure for a regional substance misuse prevention network.
The role of the prevention network is to conduct three core prevention functions:
- combine prevention efforts with the goals of the New Hampshire State Health Improvement Plan
- build/maintain a regional network concerned about substance misuse in the region
- leverage resources and provide technical assistance to promote best practices in the community
Nashua, NH Addiction Statistics
In 2020, residents from Hillsborough County had 993 opioid-related Emergency Department visits and 764 admissions for drug treatment.
Both numbers were the highest in the state in each category.
They also had the second-highest suspected drug use resulting in overdose deaths per capita in 2020.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to seek help if you or a loved one are struggling with drug or alcohol abuse.
Many types of treatment options are available to address your individual needs, including medical detox, drug and alcohol treatment, and mental health treatment.
Just a short car ride from Nashua is Bedrock Recovery Center in Canton, Massachusetts. This recovery center offers treatment to residents in New Hampshire and throughout the United States.
Call our helpline today. We can answer any questions and get you help today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Nashua, NH
- City of Nashua Division of Public Health and Community Services Greater Nashua Public Health Region Misuse of Alcohol and Drugs 2016-2019 Prevention Plan https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/nashua-workplan.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services—NH Drug & Alcohol Data https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/data.htm
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment https://blog.samhsa.gov/2019/01/23/struggling-with-addiction-tips-on-finding-quality-treatment
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services—National Institute on Drug Abuse https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/675-principles-of-drug-addiction-treatment-a-research-based-guide-third-edition.pdf