Rehab Centers In Pelham, NH
The right recovery program can make this chronic disease manageable and help you get your life back.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Pelham
Finding a reputable rehab facility near Pelham can be difficult if you don’t know what to look for in a treatment facility.
There are important factors to look for when choosing an addiction center.
Respected rehab facilities near Pelham should extend these factors:
- proven treatment programs
- FDA-approved medications
- family support
- continuing care
Treatment Options Near Pelham, NH
Another factor Pelham residents should look for is a treatment facility that offers an assessment before entering a treatment program. Not all individuals need the same treatment plan.
At times residents may be struggling with more than drug abuse. A dual diagnosis or a co-occurring disorder may require mental health treatment along with drug treatment.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox is often the initial step for Pelham residents who want to conquer addiction. This process aids the body in successfully getting rid of any abused substance.
Medical detox is often prescribed to safely avoid drug cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Methadone is a prescription drug that may be used for this type of detoxification.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment can help Pelham residents who are struggling with more severe addiction problems. It may involve 24-hour care, alcohol and drug detox, therapy, counseling, and more.
Inpatient drug rehab can extend from several weeks to several months and may include mental health treatment. Costs are usually covered under health insurance or Medicaid.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment near Pelham can include IOP programs where residents may attend intensive daily counseling sessions.
Outpatient services do not involve staying overnight in drug rehab and it is usually less costly. This treatment is usually very effective for those who have a large support group.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living houses are an excellent option for Pelham residents who are leaving inpatient treatment and need more supervised care.
Sober living offers a more structured lifestyle in a drug-free environment. People live within a group that has similar needs and can support each other.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Good continuing care near Pelham will include a drug-free environment and encourage residents to live a drug-free life.
It is recommended individuals leaving inpatient treatment take part in a community support group and practice a 12-step plan to aid in their sobriety.
Pelham Substance Abuse Programs
In July 2013, the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services established a partnership to place multiple public health priorities into one system.
There are 13 Regional Public Health Networks (RPHN) in the state of New Hampshire that work together. RPHN assists with the operations of a regional substance misuse prevention network.
The prevention network has three core prevention tasks:
- share efforts with the goals of the New Hampshire State Health Improvement Plan
- maintain a regional system concerned about substance misuse in the area
- seek new resources and supply technical aid for best practices in the community
Pelham, NH Addiction Statistics
Hillsborough County has some of the largest drug abuse numbers in the state.
Nearly 1,000 opioid-related Emergency Department visits and more than 750 admissions for drug treatment were recorded in 2020.
Fentanyl, heroin, and other opiates are some of the most-abused drugs in New Hampshire.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait another day to seek help if you are struggling with drug addiction.
Bedrock Recovery Center located just a short drive from Pelham in Canton, Massachusetts offers recovery support to New Hampshire residents and people throughout the United States.
Let us help you find a treatment program that works for you or your loved one. We offer inpatient treatment and medical detox to help you conquer drugs.
Call our helpline today to learn more about our recovery programs.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Pelham, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- New Hampshire Information and Analysis Center—New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/dmi-2020-overview.pdf
- New Hampshire Regional Public Health Networks—Who We Are https://nhphn.org/who-we-are/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment https://blog.samhsa.gov/2019/01/23/struggling-with-addiction-tips-on-finding-quality-treatment
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services—National Institute on Drug Abuse https://d14rmgtrwzf5a.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/675-principles-of-drug-addiction-treatment-a-research-based-guide-third-edition.pdf