You can find reliable addiction treatment programs in Pembroke, NH. There are various treatment services to help you or your loved one find structure and support when you need it most.
Substance abuse treatment programs in New Hampshire may be covered by your insurance provider and will often include detox, intensive outpatient programs (IOP), mental health treatment, and more.
Rates Of Substance Abuse In Pembroke, NH
Pembroke is a town in New Hampshire, set in Merrimack County. It has a population of over 7, 200 people.
Rates of drug and alcohol abuse in Pembroke, NH:
- The highest number of drug overdose deaths were from individuals ages 35 to 39 from 2017 to 2021 in Merrimack County.
- Drug overdose deaths rose in Merrimack County in 2020, but declined from 45 cases to 30 in 2021.
- Since 2019, chronic liver disease and cirrhosis deaths (often a result of alcohol addiction) have increased in New Hampshire overall.
- However, though they increased in Merrimack specifically in 2020, they went down in 2021.
- Deaths for substance abuse overall lowered for Merrimack County in 2021.
Treatment Programs For A Substance Use Disorder In Pembroke, NH
Whether in Massachusetts or in another part of New England, there are excellent alcohol and drug treatment choices accessible to you.
Addiction treatment program services you may find:
- aftercare, transitional, and other recovery programs
- inpatient treatment including residential treatment
- medical detoxification including opioid dependency detox
- short-term programs
- long-term programs
- outpatient options, including intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- group therapy
- partial hospitalization
- medication-assisted treatment including methadone treatment
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- a helpline for questions
Inpatient treatment offers 24/7 care, and residential options, and a comfortable setting with support from medical workers. Outpatient programs offer less intensive support for less severe addictions or continuing care.
Rehab centers follow HIPAA guidelines, and many offer sought-after accreditation standards. From Concord to Manchester, you can find much-needed help to recover from addiction .
Insurance Coverage For Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Pembroke, NH
Insurance coverage can help you pay for many aspects of addiction treatment, including sober living options and other healthcare needs.
Aetna And Other Private Health Insurance Options
Aetna offers a wide variety of plan choices, whether getting a plan through an employer, singularly, or seeking Medicaid and Medicare options. They also believe in treating mental health like physical health.
Since substance use disorder (SUD) is considered a mental health issue, this is important for treatment coverage. Aetna may cover wellness retreats, dual diagnosis treatment, detox centers, and more.
You will need to check with your individual plan to see coverage details, and check with the treatment facility to see if the rehab programs you need are covered.
Similar requirements are necessary for other private health insurance options, including, but not limited to Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Anthem, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, and more.
If you are in need of a low-cost medical plan, you may be able to get assistance from NH Medicaid. Applying is easily done online or by calling the NH Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
NH Medicaid can cover many addiction treatment modalities, including therapy, inpatient and outpatient services, detox, and more. Contact your state’s Medicaid office for more details on coverage.
Other Financial Aid Options
Sometimes you may find yourself between jobs without insurance or in need of extra financial assistance to cover what insurance may not. Fear not, as you have options available to you.
There are a number of agencies available to assist. Salvation Army, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and other organizations and nonprofits may be able to help.
Many organizations can provide funding, or they get funded by organizations such as SAMHSA to assist with substance use disorder treatment. Many of these programs can be contacted via phone or online.
There are also scholarships, loans, and crowdfunding should you need other ideas for resources.
FAQs For Addiction Treatment Centers In Pembroke, NH
Whether you are looking in Plymouth or Nashua, here are some questions below that may be able to assist during your search for the right alcohol and drug addiction recovery center treatment.
What Is An Integrative Therapy Approach For Addiction Treatment In Pembroke, NH?
There are many different types of therapy utilized at alcohol and drug abuse treatment centers. There are modalities you may be familiar with, such as cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing.
Usually, therapy uses different types of approaches in order to best serve the individual in their healing process. These integrative approaches are holistic, and will be something you will often encounter.
You may also find alternative therapy options such as adventure therapy, animal-assisted therapy, and other fun and exciting methods mixed with traditional therapy models to bring about positive change.
What Are Common Therapy Modalities Used In Pembroke, NH?
Common treatment avenues that your mental health provider may employ are cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), internal family systems therapy (IFS), and many others.
What Are Common Medication Options For Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
Medication-assisted therapy uses medication to help treat substance use disorders. Common medication treatments used for MAT include methadone, buprenorphine, acamprosate, disulfiram, and naltrexone.
Find Substance Use Treatment At Bedrock Recovery Center
Bedrock Recovery Center is here to help you find the treatment options that work best for your needs. Our medical professionals are a phone call away to help set you up on the track to wellness.
Whether you are in Pembroke or out of state, our team is ready to take your call. For high levels of care that you can trust, rely on Bedrock Recovery Center. Call us today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Pembroke, NH
- National Institute of Mental Health https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/substance-use-and-mental-health
- New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services — New Hampshire Health and Human Services Data Portal: https://wisdom.dhhs.nh.gov/wisdom/dashboard.html?topic=life-expectancy-and-mortality&subtopic=substance-misuse&indicator=all-drug-overdose-deaths-(prescription,-illicit,-other-and-unspecified-drugs)
- New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services — New Hampshire Health and Human Services Data Portal: https://wisdom.dhhs.nh.gov/wisdom/dashboard.html?topic=life-expectancy-and-mortality&subtopic=substance-misuse&indicator=chronic-liver-disease-and-cirrhosis-deaths