Effective addiction treatment programs exist in Raymond, NH. Find both alternative and evidence-based treatments for substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders.
You and your loved one can find the services you need to recover. Addiction treatment services in New Hampshire include inpatient and outpatient options, opioid dependency detox, and more.
Rates Of Substance Abuse In Raymond, NH
Raymond is located in Rockingham County. A town in New Hampshire, it hosts a population of over 10,000.
Rates of drug and alcohol abuse in Raymond, NH:
- From 2017 to 2021, drug overdose deaths involving opioids have been the highest among males ages 30 to34 in Rockingham County.
- From 2015 to 2017 there was an increase in overdose death rates, but the rates have fallen and continued to decrease in 2021.
- In 2021, the opioid death trends fell, equivalent between sexes. There were 14 deaths overall for Rockingham County in 2021.
- 22.2% of adults in Rockingham reported excessive drinking in 2017.
- In a 2020 Community Health Needs Assessment, alcohol and drug misuse prevention was cited as an issue of concern.
Drug And Alcohol Treatment Programs In Raymond, NH
There are many treatment services to address substance abuse and support addiction recovery.
Alcohol and drug rehab treatment programs may provide:
- dual diagnosis treatment
- medical advice from board-certified physicians
- outpatient treatment including intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- inpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- drug and alcohol detox
- relapse prevention
- support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous
- health insurance verification
- short-term and long-term services
- counseling services
- motivational interviewing
- group therapy
Treatment is inclusive and tailored to individual needs. From behavioral health options to alcohol detoxification, you will find a high level of care in rehab facilities in New Hampshire.
Insurance Coverage For Substance Use Disorder Treatment In Raymond, NH
Many rehab programs accept healthcare insurance in Raymond, and can often also offer payment plans and other options if necessary.
New Hampshire Medicaid
New Hampshire’s Medicaid program is a federal and state-funded program. It is offered to those who meet the requirements or are within a certain percentage of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Many substance use disorder treatment services may be covered by Medicaid, such as partial hospitalization (PH) or residential services. Call your Medicaid provider for insurance eligibility.
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield New Hampshire
One of the largest health insurers in New Hampshire, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire is likely to cover addiction treatment in part if not in full.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire is dedicated to offering members accessible care. Contact your Anthem BCBS provider or the rehab center for eligibility options.
Other private health insurance options are often found through employer benefit packages or via the health insurance marketplace. Private health options include Anthem, Cigna, and others.
All of these should offer some, if not full, coverage for drug and alcohol addiction rehab services. Contact Bedrock Recovery Center’s helpline for eligibility questions.
Other Payment Options
There are other options for payment as well. Oftentimes, the rehab center can work on a sliding scale basis or offer a payment plan.
There are also coordinators available that can help determine insurance eligibility or help you get signed up if needed.
There are grants available that may help with some of the cost. Organizations such as the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Organization (SAMHSA) may be able to assist.
Grants through SAMHSA can also be awarded to nonprofit agencies, which allows them to help with funding.
FAQs For Addiction Treatment Centers In Raymond, NH
There are many things to consider when choosing a recovery program. See below for answers to some helpful frequently asked questions.
What Type Of Behavioral Therapy Is Available In Raymond, NH?
You can find many options for counseling in Raymond, NH, drug abuse treatment facilities. Many therapists utilize a multidisciplinary approach, as each person has different treatment needs.
There may be individual therapy, clinical group therapy, and non-clinical support groups such as Self-Management and Recovery Training, or SMART recovery, and 12-step programs.
Therapy treatment options may include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), motivational interviewing (MI), and more.
Do I Need To Attend Recovery Support Groups In Raymond, NH?
You will work with your care team to draw up a plan that is most effective for you. Group therapy may be recommended, but support group attendance is free to join unless court-ordered.
Addiction recovery support groups can be beneficial to maintaining sobriety and gaining healthy connections and useful skills.
There are secular groups like SMART Recovery and Secular Organizations for Sobriety (SOS) as well as spiritual and religious groups such as Celebrate Recovery, traditional AA, and more.
What Options Might Medicaid Cover In Raymond, NH?
Outpatient and inpatient services may be covered by Medicaid, including non-acute care in a treatment program and medication-assisted treatment.
You will need to discuss with your treatment provider as well as NH Medicaid to see what services may be covered and how much.
Find Substance Abuse Services At Bedrock Recovery Center
Whether you are searching for services in Hampstead, Derry, Haverhill, or Dover, our care team at Bedrock Recovery Center is here to help you find the treatment services you seek.
Our holistic-focused inpatient and outpatient services offer tailored options from evidence-based therapy to medication-assisted treatment. Call Bedrock Recovery Center today for details.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Raymond, NH
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services https://bedrockrecoverycenter.com/new-england-drug-rehab-centers/new-hampshire/raymond/South%20Central%20NH%20Public%20Health%20Network
- New Hampshire Health and Human Services Data Portal https://wisdom.dhhs.nh.gov/wisdom/dashboard.html?topic=life-expectancy-and-mortality&subtopic=substance-misuse&indicator=all-drug-overdose-deaths-involving-opioids
- South Central NH Public Health Network https://southcentralphn.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/South-Central-NH-PHN-2020-Needs-Assessment-3.5.pdf