Rehab Centers In Rochester, NH
Addiction treatment programs offer various treatment options near Rochester for residents seeking help for drug and alcohol addiction.
Treatment programs may include medical detox, inpatient rehab, and intensive outpatient programs, among others, for people with a substance use disorder.
Because many people have behavioral health issues along with drug abuse, it is important to find a treatment facility that caters to your individual needs.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Rochester
Choosing a rehab facility can be difficult and overwhelming when you or your loved one is struggling with substance abuse.
It is important you get the help you need right away when searching for a recovery center.
When choosing a recovery center near Rochester here are some helpful hints to consider:
- accreditation: the rehab program should be certified by the state
- medications: only FDA-approved medication should be offered for addiction recovery
- evidence-based practices: make sure they are proven and effective in treating substance use disorders
- families: family members are important in the treatment process
- supports: ongoing counseling or recovery support is crucial after leaving treatment
Treatment Options Near Rochester, NH
Not everyone is fighting the same addiction and not everyone needs the same treatment plan.
Make sure the addiction center you choose does an initial assessment of your needs and offers all the treatment options that will aid in your rehabilitation.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
People near Rochester who go through drug or alcohol detox may need medical support in order to safely withdraw from a substance.
Detoxification programs sometimes involve medical detox in order to ease the pain of withdrawal symptoms. Prescription medications such as methadone or buprenorphine may be prescribed.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment near Rochester may include drug or alcohol detox, dual diagnosis care, and co-occurring disorder treatment. These treatment services include 24-hour care and counseling.
It is important that inpatient programs address drug and alcohol abuse and offer any mental health treatment that may be needed.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient services near Rochester sometimes include partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment. Often, daily intensive counseling sessions are included.
People who are the most successful attend counseling regularly, have a support network, and have a place to live.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living homes provide a place for Rochester residents to go following inpatient treatment.
This transitional step provides residents access to outpatient treatment options which may include counseling and continued rehabilitation.
Aftercare and Continuing Care
Because the dangers of relapse are a reality, Rochester residents should be advised of a continuing care plan.
The longer a person stays in treatment, the more likely they will stay in long-term recovery. Most treatment programs suggest a person stay in aftercare for at least a year.
Rochester, NH Substance Programs
In 2014, the Strafford County Drug Task Force (SCDTF) was formed by Strafford County Police Chiefs to address the growing narcotic problem.
More than 70 percent of their investigations have been heroin/fentanyl-related.
Here are some fact about the SCDTF:
- targets street-level drug dealers to improve the quality of life within the community
- county law enforcement officers from Strafford and surrounding counties make up the force and work with other law enforcement at state and federal levels
- officers work narcotic investigations throughout the county
Rochester, NH Addiction Statistics
Fentanyl and heroin have become the most problematic drugs in New Hampshire.
In 2020, Strafford County had the most opioid-related emergency department visits with the 20-29 age group, representing the highest percentage.
Strafford County had the highest suspected drug use that resulted in overdose deaths in the entire state of New Hampshire in 2020.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, don’t wait to find help.
Located just a short drive from Rochester in Canton, Massachusetts is Bedrock Recovery Center, an accredited drug treatment facility.
We offer alcohol and drug detox, inpatient treatment, outpatient programs, and other services to New Hampshire and all of New England, as well as residents throughout the United States.
To find out more about our treatment options, contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Rochester, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse— Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report
- Strafford County Sheriff’s Office—Strafford County Drug Task Force
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2023 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.