Rehab Centers In Somersworth, NH
Addiction can affect not only you but your loved ones as well. Drug and alcohol rehab is available near Somersworth for those residents battling addiction.
Many treatment options include drug and alcohol detox, addiction treatment programs, and mental health treatment.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Somersworth
When a person decides they need to seek help for drug abuse near Somersworth, time is of the essence.
Don’t wait to find a reputable treatment facility that offers experienced treatment providers willing to offer immediate encouragement as well as an assessment.
Look for these key points when searching for a rehab facility near Somersworth:
- accreditation: the rehab facility should be licensed by the state
- medication: approved medicines should be a part of your detox
- proven treatment: treatment options should be tried and proven methods
- family support: family members should be part of your support group
- continuing support: aftercare support and counseling is crucial to maintaining sobriety
Treatment Options Near Somersworth, NH
Not all residents of Somersworth will benefit from the same treatment plans. Each individual should be assessed before entering a treatment program.
People sometimes need more than drug or alcohol rehab. Many people have mental health issues and need behavioral health care.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
All people struggling with drug addiction near Somersworth may need to go through drug or alcohol detox before starting their treatment plan.
Detoxification aids in the removal of all substances from your body. Sometimes, medical detox is used where medication is administered to safely aid in withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient programs for Somersworth residents may involve a dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorders. In this case, mental health treatment, as well as drug treatment, will be provided.
In general, inpatient treatment programs include residential care along with intensive counseling and 24-hour care.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) near Somersworth will include daily intensive outpatient counseling that can last several weeks.
These programs usually transition to less intensive outpatient programs and are normally less costly than inpatient care. Often, people who have a full-time job benefit from this method of treatment.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Somersworth residents leaving inpatient treatment may transition to sober living homes where they have an onsite counselor who oversees the group living in the home.
Residents participate in group counseling and support other members of their group to maintain a drug-free lifestyle.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Somersworth residents are encouraged to participate in community support groups for continued care. A person is more likely to maintain a drug-free life if they have a support group.
The dangers of relapsing can be very real for those struggling with substance abuse. A community support group and a 12-step program are encouraged.
Somersworth, NH Substance Abuse Programs
The Strafford County Drug Task Force (SCDTF) was formed by Strafford County Police Chiefs in 2014 to combat the growing narcotic problem.
Strafford County has one of the highest suspected drug use rates and many of them are heroin and fentanyl-related.
Some facts about the SCDTF include:
- they target street-level drug dealers to improve the quality of life within the community
- the force is made up of county law enforcement officers from Strafford and surrounding counties, and they work with other law enforcement at state and federal levels
- all officers work narcotic investigations throughout the county
Somersworth, NH Addiction Statistics
In New Hampshire, fentanyl and heroin have become some of the most problematic drugs.
Strafford County had the highest suspected drug use that resulted in overdose deaths in the entire state of New Hampshire in 2020.
They also had the most opioid-related emergency department visits with the 20-29 age group representing the highest percentage.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Bedrock Recovery Center, located just a short drive from Somersworth in Canton, Massachusetts offers medical detox and inpatient drug rehab to help you combat your drug addiction.
We provide treatment options to help residents of New Hampshire and all of New England, as well as throughout the United States.
Let us answer any questions or help you find drug treatment for you or your loved one. Simply contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Somersworth, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse— Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report
- Strafford County Sheriff’s Office—Strafford County Drug Task Force
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment?
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2023 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.