Rehab Centers In Cherry Hill, NJ
Drug and alcohol detox, including medical detox, is available to those near Cherry Hill who are struggling with substance abuse. Many treatment plans are offered to suit your needs.
Along with detoxification, inpatient rehab, partial hospitalization programs, and outpatient services, among others, are offered as treatment options.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Cherry Hill
Drug and alcohol addiction is a complex illness, but there are treatment plans for those willing to seek help.
Treatment providers offer various treatment options for each individual depending on their substance abuse issues. There is not a single option that works for everyone.
It is important to find a recovery center that targets your substance use disorder and offers continued recovery support.
Here are some qualifications to consider when searching for a rehab facility near Cherry Hill:
- licensing and accreditation
- treatment methods proven to work
- medication-assisted detox
- family support care
- options for a continuing care plan
Treatment Options Near Cherry Hill, NJ
Drug rehab facilities near Cherry Hill can help with alcohol addiction and drug treatment. Their treatment providers can answer concerns relating to your health plan, health insurance or Medicaid.
Substance abuse does not impact only one age group. Adults and teens are both affected, and addiction treatment programs are available for all ages.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Some people near Cherry Hill may need drug or alcohol detox. Often medical detox is used, where a practitioner uses drugs to aid in detoxification.
Methadone is often the drug of choice in medical detox. When administered and monitored by a medical practitioner, it is safe and can help with opioid cravings or pain management.
Learn more about medical detoxification programs
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Cherry Hill residents may attend inpatient treatment where they stay for several weeks and have 24-hour care. The treatment can be short- or long-term and may include a hospital stay.
Those attending inpatient drug rehab may have a dual diagnosis, which can mean they have a mental disorder or other medical problem along with alcohol or drug addiction.
Read more about inpatient treatment for addiction
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment is offered near Cherry Hill, but does not involve 24-hour care. It consists of regular visits and counseling in a group setting.
These drug treatment programs are usually less intense, but they offer good drug education and may be less costly.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Transitional living is often the next step for Cherry Hill residents leaving inpatient rehab who need to continue recovery within a structured environment.
Sober living provides a bridge to an independent life. Residents live in a group setting where they have a daily support group and learn important life skills for independent living.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare for Cherry Hill residents is an important step for those trying to maintain sobriety. Family encouragement and being involved in a support group are essentials in abstinence.
After inpatient programs, most people continue some form of counseling and discover activities that work for them to prevent relapse.
Cherry Hill, NJ Substance Abuse Programs
Heroin has become one of the biggest drug concerns in Camden County.
The High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) Task Force was established to fight drug trafficking organizations in Camden county.
Some of the duties of the Camden County HIDTA are:
- generate cases against major drug trafficking organizations in the county
- impede drug trafficking and possession
- work with South Jersey Violent Offender Gang Task Force, which targets violent drug trafficking organizations and gangs
Cherry Hill, NJ Addiction Statistics
In 2019, heroin and alcohol were the most-abused drugs near Cherry Hill that sent residents to an addiction treatment center.
Of those Camden County patients, 45 percent used heroin and most were in the 25-59 age group. Marijuana, cocaine and other opiates, such as prescription drugs, are also abused substances.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to find help if you are struggling with drug or alcohol abuse.
Let us help you or your loved one find treatment for your substance use disorder. We offer recovery support, medical detox, and mental health treatment to those in need.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in Canton, Massachusetts, and is a short distance from Cherry Hill. We can offer treatment options and a rehabilitation plan to help with your addiction.
Contact our helpline today with any questions or concerns. We are here to help.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Cherry Hill, NJ
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- New Jersey Department of Human Services—New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Substance Abuse Overview 2019 Camden County https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Cam.pdf
- Office of the Camden County Prosecutor—Narcotics https://camdencountypros.org/unit-list/narcotics/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment? https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma14-4126.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration —Methadone https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions/methadone