Rehab Centers In Jersey City, NJ
Addiction services, including alcohol detox, drug treatment, and behavioral health services, are available near Jersey City to assist residents with substance abuse treatment.
A variety of recovery programs are offered to help you or a loved one with any substance use disorders or mental health treatment disorders due to drug abuse or alcohol addiction.
The best way to manage substance abuse is to find a rehab center that addresses your specific needs.
Choosing A Rehab Facility
It is not always easy to know where to get help for yourself or a loved one. Choosing the right treatment center can be tough when you are unfamiliar with what to look for in a rehab facility.
There is no single treatment option for everyone with a substance use disorder.
Make sure your treatment facility offers a full range of support services or assists in finding the right rehab program for your particular needs.
Support services to look for when searching for Jersey City addiction treatment include:
- full assessment of patient
- evidence-based treatment
- substance use monitoring
- clinical and case management
- recovery support programs
- continuing care
Treatment Options Near Jersey City
Depending on the situation, there are different types of addiction treatment programs available to adults and teens who may be seeking treatment for alcohol or drug abuse.
A variety of treatment programs are offered to best suit each individual, whether it be detox, drug rehab, or mental health treatment.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox programs involve medications that can help with withdrawal symptoms. Undergoing detox is important to prepare your body for an inpatient treatment program.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment near Jersey City can be long or short-term and involves 24-hour care. These programs usually provide very structured care.
There are various types of inpatient programs, but many often include group and individual sessions, mental health care, and long-term plans for sobriety.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient services in the Jersey City area normally involve drug education and are less intensive than inpatient rehab treatment options.
Often, they treat other medical or mental health problems, such as co-occurring mental illnesses or substance use disorders.
These programs use weekly group therapy, usually cost less, and are used often by those who have steady employment.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Transitional living usually takes place in a sober house where individuals live with a group of other people going through rehabilitation.
In Jersey City sober living houses, individuals are connected with resources within their community for support services, and they are gradually introduced back into society.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care is an important aspect in the success of a recovery program after initial treatment.
Counseling, support groups, family care, and community involvement are important parts of continuing care after completing substance abuse treatment.
Substance Abuse Programs In Jersey City
The Hudson County Safe Communities Coalition is dedicated to collaborating with local law enforcement and community partners to combat alcohol and drug addiction.
The coalition also focuses on young athletes and the use and misuse of opioids using a toolkit known as Tackling Opioids through Prevention.
The goals of the HCSCC in Jersey City is to reduce the following:
- underage drinking
- the use of illegal substances
- prescription medication misuse
- the use of new and emerging drugs of abuse
Jersey City Addiction Statistics
In 2019, Jersey City had more people admitted for heroin treatment than all the other towns combined in Hudson County. Most patients were in the 25-59 age group.
Marijuana is the second-most abused drug, which is closely followed by alcohol. Cocaine and other opiates, such as prescription drugs, are also abused substances.
Choosing Bedrock Recovery Center
Don’t wait to get help for alcohol addiction or drug abuse. If you or a loved one need help, ask for it today.
We can help residents within the state of New Jersey, as well as the greater New England states, with many recovery programs. detox, inpatient rehab, sober living, and much more.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Jersey City, NJ
- New Jersey Department of Human Services — Substance Abuse Overview 2019 Hudson County https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Hud.pdf
- White House Archives — NEW JERSEY DRUG CONTROL UPDATE Drug Use Trends in New Jersey Substance Abuse Treatment Admissions Data https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/state_profile-new_jersey.pdf
- New Jersey Regional Coalition Initiative — Regional Coalition Agency Contact List https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dmhas/resources/services/prevention/Regional_Coalition_Contacts.pdf
- State of New Jersey — NJ Cares Data by County https://www.njoag.gov/programs/nj-cares/nj-cares-data-by-county/
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs