Rehab Centers In Lakewood, NJ
If you need help fighting drug abuse, get help by choosing a rehab facility that offers the best care for your needs.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Lakewood
Knowing how to choose a treatment plan or finding the treatment options that are right for drug abuse can be overwhelming for anyone.
There is no single solution for every individual’s substance abuse. It is important to choose the right treatment facility for you.
When choosing a recovery center, make sure they have a good reputation for providing addiction services geared toward your needs. Not everyone needs the same treatment plan.
When searching for Lakewood recovery support, here are some components to look for:
- accreditation and licensing
- full assessment of patient
- evidence-based treatment
- substance use monitoring
- clinical and case management
- recovery support programs
- family member involvement
Treatment Options Near Lakewood, NJ
Not everyone is searching for the same behavioral health or substance abuse treatment. Many addiction treatment programs are available for both teens and adults.
A variety of treatment options are offered to best suit each individual’s financial and lifestyle needs, whether it be for alcohol detox, drug rehab, or mental health treatment.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox programs near Lakewood often involve medications to assist with withdrawal symptoms. Undergoing detoxification is an important part of alcohol and drug treatment.
Methadone is one medication used to treat opioid addiction, and it helps suppress withdrawal symptoms and relieve cravings associated with opiates.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient rehab near Lakewood can be long or short-term and provide very structured care. These inpatient programs involve 24-hour care for those with more serious substance abuse issues.
Inpatient treatment can vary, but normally includes group and individual sessions, mental health care, and long-term plans for a drug-free lifestyle.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
In the Lakewood area, outpatient treatment normally involves drug education. It is also less intensive than inpatient rehab and treats mental health problems, such as co-occurring mental illnesses or substance use disorders.
Weekly group therapy and lower costs are benefits of outpatient programs. Outpatient services are often chosen by those who have steady employment or strong social supporters.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living is a good choice for Lakewood residents leaving inpatient treatment and are beginning to transition back into their society. Transitional living usually takes place in a group setting.
Individuals live in a substance-free environment in a sober house or therapeutic community. They are connected with resources within their community for support services or counseling.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Counseling, support groups, family care, and community involvement are important parts of continuing care in the Lakewood area.
Aftercare can help support residents in maintaining sobriety and developing ways to prevent relapse.
Substance Abuse Programs In Lakewood, NJ
Ocean County is aimed at combating substance abuse. In 2018, “Operation Heading Back” was the largest drug operation take-down and commenced in Lakewood.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Monmouth Ocean High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force was also recently developed.
The goals of the DEA Monmouth Ocean HIDTA Task Force in Lakewood is to:
- trace local Ocean County drug sales back to the source
- combat the increased heroin and prescription opioid threat in Ocean County
- increase use of federal resources to combat the current heroin, fentanyl and prescription painkiller epidemic
Lakewood, NJ Addiction Statistics
Heroin and alcohol were the most-abused drugs that sent residents to treatment programs in Ocean County in 2019. Forty-four percent of patients used heroin, and most were in the 25-59 age group.
Marijuana, cocaine, and other opiates, such as prescription drugs, are also abused substances.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
There are many treatment options available near Lakewood, such as intensive outpatient programs, partial hospitalization programs, inpatient drug rehab, and more.
Our inpatient rehab center, Bedrock Recovery Center, can help residents within the state of New Jersey, the greater New England states, and throughout the United States.
We offer drug and alcohol detox, inpatient rehab, assistance with figuring out health insurance, connections to sober living, and much more.
To learn more about addiction treatment options and recovery support, contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Lakewood, NJ
- Lakewood Township Police Department — Heading Back” Largest Drug Operation Takedown Commenced In Lakewood https://www.lakewoodpolicenj.com/heading-back-largest-drug-operation-takedown-commenced-lakewood/
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- New Jersey Department of Human Services — Substance Abuse Overview 2019 Ocean County https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Oce.pdf
- United States Department of Justice — Twenty People Charged in Connection with Monmouth County Drug Trafficking Conspiracy https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/twenty-people-charged-connection-monmouth-county-drug-trafficking-conspiracy