Rehab Centers In Old Bridge, NJ
Substance abuse treatment is available for Old Bridge residents seeking to recover from alcohol abuse and drug addiction.
Nearby treatment facilities offer inpatient treatment, outpatient services, and partial hospitalization programs that include drug and alcohol detox.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Old Bridge
If you are searching for treatment near Old Bridge there are some guidelines to help you find the right treatment services.
Drug and alcohol addiction is a complex disease and trying to find the right addiction center can be overwhelming if you don’t know where to look.
When searching for a rehab treatment facility near Old Bridge keep these points in mind:
- Make sure the treatment program is licensed or certified by the state and the program is accredited.
- Determine if the program offers effective and proven substance use disorder treatments.
- Verify that the program offers FDA-approved medication for recovery from alcohol and drug use.
- Make sure the treatment program includes family members during rehabilitation.
- Confirm treatment encourages support for the long-term, which may include counseling, sober housing, and family involvement.
Treatment Options Near Old Bridge, NJ
Treatment plans near Old Bridge can include medical detox, alcohol addiction treatment, drug treatment, and mental health treatment as part of a specific health plan.
Substance abuse affects all ages, and the same treatment may not work for teens as it does for adults. Treatment providers should provide an individual assessment for each person entering rehab.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Medical detox is a safe form of detoxification near Old Bridge and can help manage the physical symptoms of withdrawal. Methadone is often used and aids in reducing opioid cravings.
It has been shown methadone maintenance is more effective when it includes individual or group counseling. Drug detox is normally the first step in treating drug addiction.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment is offered near Old Bridge for people who may have more serious substance abuse issues, such as co-occurring disorders. Inpatient programs are provided under 24-hour care.
These drug treatment programs may use a variety of treatment options to help you live a drug-free life, which often focuses on detoxification and intensive counseling.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment near Old Bridge includes different treatment programs and can be very intensive, with multiple therapy sessions each week. Behavioral health therapy may be included regularly.
Most outpatient services continue with individual and group counseling when a person transitions to less intensive outpatient treatment. Drug education is often a part of treatment.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
When Old Bridge residents need to transition from inpatient treatment, they may move to transitional living, where they live in a structured group setting.
This step of recovery can be beneficial in helping people transition back into society. Residents may learn how to manage finances, find employment, and connect with support services in the community.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare is a crucial part of a continuing treatment program for Old Bridge residents. This type of care refers to continued counseling, family member support, and finding ways to prevent relapse.
For anyone leaving a treatment facility, this is an important part of their long-term recovery program in helping them maintain their sobriety.
Old Bridge Substance Abuse Programs
Residents and law officials in Middlesex County are committed to fighting drug trafficking within their area.
The Narcotics Task Force of the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office works alongside other law agencies to target drugs and those who distribute them.
A few facts about the Narcotics Task Force of the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office:
- investigates individuals and organizations who traffic drugs
- made up of Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office Detectives and police officers within Middlesex County
- focuses on fighting against violent career criminals or street gangs
Old Bridge, NJ Addiction Statistics
Forty-four percent of residents who sought drug and alcohol treatment in Middlesex County were admitted for heroin addiction in 2019, and 32 percent sought treatment for alcohol.
Marijuana is the third-most abused drug followed by cocaine and other opiates.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
We want to help you find recovery support for you or your loved one by giving you treatment options and providers that are best-suited to help with your individual problems.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located a short distance away from Old Bridge in Canton, Massachusetts. Don’t wait any longer to let us help you find a treatment program.
We are here to answer questions and help you get on the road to recovery. Contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Old Bridge, NJ
- Middlesex County, N.J.—Task Force
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Methadone
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction DrugFacts
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs
- New Jersey Department of Human Services—New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Substance Abuse Overview 2019 Middlesex County
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2023 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.