Rehab Centers In Passaic, NJ
Alcohol and drug treatment is available for those residents near Passaic who are fighting substance abuse and may need detoxification, inpatient treatment, or outpatient services.
Treatment providers can help you determine what type of care is best suited for you or a loved one depending on your substance use disorder.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Passaic
Medical detox, behavioral health services, and addiction treatment services are offered to Passaic residents based on their individual needs.
Drug and alcohol addiction can be very complex. This treatable condition has many treatment options available to help those with substance abuse problems.
Finding the right recovery center that focuses on your needs is essential to getting the most effective care.
Consider these qualities when searching for an addiction center near Passaic:
- rehab facility is licensed and has accreditations
- treatment methods are tried and proven
- programs offer alcohol and drug detox
- providers encourage family support
- treatment plan includes aftercare
Treatment Options Near Passaic, NJ
Alcohol and drug rehab facilities near Passaic have treatment providers to help develop a plan to combat your substance abuse issues.
Drug or alcohol abuse can affect young, elderly, or middle-aged adults. Treatment providers can also answer concerns relating to your specific health plan, Medicaid/Medicare, or health insurance.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Passaic residents may need drug or alcohol detox as part of their treatment plan. Medical detox is often included in combating addiction.
Many times, practitioners administer methadone, buprenorphine (Suboxone, Subutex), or naltrexone (Vivitrol) to help with opioid cravings, aid in withdrawal, and manage pain.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment often includes medical detox and 24-hour care, which can be short- or long-term. Often, this is an intensive treatment plan with many variables.
Inpatient drug rehab can include dual diagnosis treatment, partial hospitalization programs, and behavioral healthcare. Along with addiction, people may have a mental disorder or some other kind of medical problem which needs to be addressed.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment is available to Passaic residents who may have a full-time job or a large family support group. These programs offer drug education and are normally less intensive than inpatient treatment.
Outpatient programs consist of regular office visits and counseling in a group setting, but do not involve 24-hour care.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Passaic residents may leave a treatment program and go directly to sober living. This step provides a structured environment in a group setting.
Sober living can provide life skills, daily group support, and a path to independent living for those who may struggle managing life on their own immediately following drug treatment.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
A continuing care plan is important for Passaic residents who may be a high risk for relapse. Family support and community support groups are important parts of aftercare.
Following drug and alcohol treatment, many people may need to continue counseling and participate in group therapy in order to help maintain sobriety.
Substance Abuse Programs In Passaic, NJ
Passaic County participates in The High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program, which offers resources to fight drug trafficking and its negative aftermath.
Passaic partners with law enforcement agencies across four key areas:
- drug enforcement
- information sharing
- training programs
- drug abuse prevention
Passaic, NJ Addiction Statistics
Heroin is the most-abused substance in Passaic County. Close to 50 percent of treatment admissions are from heroin.
Marijuana is the third-most abused drug, followed by cocaine, and other opiates.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Let us help you find a plan for your drug or alcohol abuse.
We offer medical detox, mental health treatment, and recovery support to those who need to find recovery from substance abuse.
Just a short drive from Passaic, Bedrock Recovery Center is located in Canton, Massachusetts. We offer treatment options and a rehabilitation plan designed to help with your addiction.
Don’t wait, call our helpline today. We are here to help with questions, concerns, and rehabilitation to get you healthy.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Passaic, NJ
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- Obama White House—New Jersey Drug Control Update https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/state_profile-new_jersey.pdf
- Office of the Camden County Prosecutor—Narcotics https://camdencountypros.org/unit-list/narcotics/
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services— New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Substance Abuse Overview 2019 Passaic County https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Pas.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment? https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma14-4126.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration —Methadone https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions/methadone