Rehab Centers In Woodbridge, NJ
Drug and alcohol detox is available near Woodbridge for residents struggling with substance abuse.
Treatment facilities offer medical detox, mental health treatment, recovery support, and many other treatment options that are geared toward your needs.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Woodbridge
Drug and alcohol addiction is not something to take lightly. It is a complex illness that requires treatment, and there is help for those willing to seek treatment near Woodbridge.
A treatment provider can help you find treatment options that will work for you. The right treatment plan can combat your alcohol or drug addiction.
It is important to find a recovery center that targets your substance use disorder and to get the recovery support appropriate for you or your loved one.
When searching for a treatment facility near Woodbridge, here are some standards to look for:
- a licensed rehab facility
- proven treatment methods
- medical detox
- family support care
Treatment Options Near Woodbridge, NJ
Treatment providers near Woodbridge can help with medical detox, alcohol addiction treatment, drug treatment, and any questions or concerns relating to your health plan.
Substance abuse issues can affect any age. Health care for adults and teens is available for any substance use disorder near Woodbridge.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Patients near Woodbridge who need drug or alcohol detox can feel confident knowing medical detox is a safe form of detoxification.
Methadone is one drug used to aid in medical detox and is safe when administered and monitored by a medical practitioner. Methadone can help with opioid cravings during detox.
Read more about drug detox programs
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Woodbridge residents are offered a treatment plan that includes 24-hour inpatient treatment. This treatment can be short- or long-term.
Individuals may need dual diagnosis care during inpatient drug rehab, which means they could have a mental disorder or medical problem along with their alcohol or drug addiction.
Read more about inpatient treatment programs
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Regular office visits and counseling are a normal part of outpatient programs. Woodbridge residents can expect to go to weekly group therapy and be in a less intensive program.
These drug treatment programs may be less costly, but many times they offer a way to continue in long-term recovery and remain sober.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living is normally recommended for patients leaving inpatient rehab who need a more structured, stricter environment.
Sober living is a group setting where other residents are expected to be a support group. This is ideal for residents near Woodbridge who need to transition back into society.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare for those leaving substance abuse treatment is an important part of a recovery program. It plays a crucial part for Woodbridge residents trying to maintain sobriety.
Important aspects in continuing care are counseling, getting family member support, and developing ways to prevent relapse.
Woodbridge Substance Abuse Programs
Law enforcement in and around Woodbridge are determined to disrupt drug trafficking within their area.
The Narcotics Task Force of the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office works in conjunction with other agencies to target drugs.
Facts about the Narcotics Task Force of the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office:
- conducts investigations of individuals and organizations who traffic drugs
- includes Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office Detectives and police officers within Middlesex County
- targets violent career criminals or street gangs
Woodbridge, NJ Addiction Statistics
In 2019, 44 percent of residents who sought drug and alcohol treatment in Middlesex County were admitted for heroin addiction. Thirty-two percent sought treatment for alcohol.
Marijuana is the third-most abused drug followed by cocaine and other opiates.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you are struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, don’t wait to find help.
We can assist you with finding treatment for any substance abuse disorder. We offer drug and alcohol rehab, mental health treatment, and help with finding long-term recovery support.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in Canton, Massachusetts, which is just a short drive from Westbridge. Let us help find a treatment plan for you or your loved one.
Contact our helpline today to learn more about our treatment options. We are here to answer all your questions.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Woodbridge, NJ
- Middlesex County, N.J.—Task Force http://www.middlesexcountynj.gov/Government/Departments/PSH/Prosecutor/Pages/MCPO/TaskForce.aspx
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- New Jersey Department of Human Services—New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Substance Abuse Overview 2019 Middlesex County https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Mid.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment? https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma14-4126.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration —Methadone https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions/methadone