Rehab Centers In Hartford, CT
Addiction treatment centers near Hartford can help residents conquer their substance abuse and find resources to aid in their recovery.
Recovery support is available and many treatment options, including alcohol detox, drug treatment, and mental health care, can help residents combat substance abuse.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Hartford
Choosing a rehab facility can be overwhelming if you don’t know what to look for or know what specific treatment you may need.
Treatment facilities can provide an assessment to determine what specific health care is right for each individual.
When choosing a recovery center near Hartford, look for these key factors:
- assessment and a personalized treatment plan
- licensed treatment providers
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- proven treatment methods
- family involvement
- continuing care
Treatment Options Near Hartford, CT
Drug and alcohol rehab facilities near Hartford must offer a treatment plan that is tailored just for you and your needs.
Your treatment program may look different from the next person’s. Some treatment options include inpatient drug rehab, outpatient services, detox, and more.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox near Hartford can help residents in ridding their bodies of any substances. It can be provided with inpatient rehab or outpatient services.
Medical detox is a form of MAT that uses specific drugs to aid in pain management, withdrawal symptoms, and drug cravings. Methadone is often one of the medications used.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment for Hartford residents often involves addressing a dual diagnosis, and individuals may be given a treatment plan that includes mental health treatment.
Treatment services include 24-hour care, group and individual counseling, and may last several weeks to several months.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment for Hartford residents sometimes includes partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient treatment with daily group therapy.
Outpatient programs may offer drug abuse education, but do not include residential care. Treatment is often less costly.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living homes are geared towards Hartford residents who need a more structured or supervised lifestyle when leaving inpatient rehab.
This lifestyle provides group living where peers support each other in maintaining sobriety. Group counseling is offered, and sometimes a counselor lives onsite.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Anyone near Hartford who is leaving a treatment facility will be advised to take part in a continuing care plan. Participation in a community support group is encouraged.
The longer a person stays in treatment, the more successful they are likely to be in maintaining sobriety and living a drug-free lifestyle.
Hartford, CT Substance Abuse Programs
The High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program organizes drug control efforts among various law enforcement agencies in designated HIDTA counties.
Hartford County HIDTA Task Force:
- focuses its enforcement efforts in the Hartford County area and major transportation centers, including the Bradley International Airport, to reduce the availability of heroin, cocaine, and crack cocaine in the area
- supplies agencies with coordination, equipment, technology, and additional resources to combat drug trafficking and its harmful consequences in critical regions
- intend to identify, investigate, disrupt, and dismantle the drug trafficking and money laundering organizations in the region
Hartford, CT Addiction Statistics
Hartford County ranked fifth in drug overdose mortality rates in 2019 and 2020, although rates did increase from one year to the next.
Xylazine, an animal tranquilizer, along with fentanyl were combined and identified in 2019 as a new and up-and-coming substance in drug intoxication deaths.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
There is help available for those near Hartford battling an addiction.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located nearby in Canton, Massachusetts, and serves all of Connecticut and the United States. We offer inpatient services, including medical detox.
We are here to help answer your questions and give support to you or your loved one. Don’t wait to contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Hartford, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update