Rehab Centers In New Britain, CT
Many treatment options are available to New Britain residents who may be battling drug addiction. Inpatient rehab, partial hospitalization plans, and intensive outpatient treatment are a few of the available treatment options.
The most important factor to consider in seeking drug rehab is getting the specific help you need right away.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near New Britain
Determining where to find the right resources for substance abuse can be a challenge near New Britain. All residents won’t have the same needs.
Here are some questions to ask when searching for a rehab facility:
- Do they provide a personal assessment for each person?
- Does the facility offer quality care and have accreditations?
- Do they employ licensed treatment providers?
- Is there medication-assisted treatment (MAT)?
- Are the treatment options proven to work?
- Is family support a part of treatment?
- Is an aftercare plan put in place?
Treatment Options Near New Britain, CT
Even though addiction is a complex illness, there are all types of treatment available to help combat drug abuse. A treatment provider must help determine the health care you need.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Alcohol and drug detox near New Britain is only the initial step in fighting addiction. It is the start to ridding your body of a substance and restoring brain function.
Medical detox uses certain medications to control pain, aid in withdrawal, and curb drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment near New Britain can last several months or more. This type of treatment may involve a dual diagnosis, which offers mental health treatment along with drug treatment.
Inpatient programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting and offer individual and group therapy, among others.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment may provide a partial hospitalization program or intensive outpatient treatment to New Britain residents.
Outpatient services are normally less expensive and ideal for people who have a full-time job and a strong support network. Treatment may last several weeks, but people are allowed to go home at night.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
New Britain residents may benefit from sober living when they leave inpatient rehab. This type of housing may be connected to a treatment facility or provide an onsite counselor.
Sober living homes provide a drug-free environment with a structured routine. Peer support is beneficial for those focusing on maintaining sobriety.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Aftercare near New Britain may involve learning life skills, being involved in a community support group, and learning ways to lead a drug-free life.
People are urged to find a community support group, take part in a 12-step program, and maintain sobriety.
New Britain, CT Substance Abuse Programs
The High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program organizes drug control efforts with various law enforcement agencies in all of Hartford County and surrounding areas.
Hartford County HIDTA Task Force:
- centers its efforts to reduce the availability of heroin, cocaine, and crack cocaine in the Hartford County area and major transportation centers, including the Bradley International Airport
- offers resources to combat drug trafficking and its consequences in susceptible regions
- focuses on conquering drug trafficking and money laundering organizations in the region
New Britain, CT Addiction Statistics
Connecticut residents are more likely to die from unintentional drug overdose than a motor vehicle accident. Hartford County ranked fifth in drug overdose deaths in 2019 and 2020.
New and emerging substances have been showing up in Connecticut since 2019, including lethal combinations of several different drugs being mixed with fentanyl.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you are struggling with drug abuse, seek help today. It is important not to wait.
Bedrock Recovery Center in Canton, Massachusetts, is about a two-hour drive from New Britain and serves all of the New England areas.
We provide many treatment options, including inpatient rehab and medical detox.
Let us help you find the treatment plan that is right for you or your loved one. Don’t wait to contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from New Britain, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/DPH/Injury-Prevention/Opioid-Overdose-Data/Monthly-Death-Reports/March-2021_2020-and-2019-Drug-Overdose-Deaths-Monthly-Report_CT_Updated-4_12_2021.pdf
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention https://portal.ct.gov/DPH/Health-Education-Management--Surveillance/The-Office-of-Injury-Prevention/Opioids-and-Prescription-Drug-Overdose-Prevention-Program
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/step-by-step-guides-to-finding-treatment-drug-use-disorders/if-your-adult-friend-or-loved-one-has-problem-drugs/treatment-information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/state_profile-connecticut.pdf