Effective treatment programs are provided near Stratford for residents battling a substance use disorder.
Some treatment programs include inpatient rehab, intensive outpatient programs, and behavioral health care.
Successful treatment should help a person to stop using drugs and lead a drug-free life.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Stratford, CT
Many Stratford residents may not know where to start when searching for a quality addiction treatment center.
Not all treatment facilities will offer the best care for everyone, and individuals should consider their personal needs.
Some qualities to look for when searching for a rehab facility near Stratford:
- the facility should be compliant and offer a quality standard of care
- the program should provide effective and proven drug treatment and behavioral health care
- treatment options should include FDA-approved medications
- the treatment program should include family support
- ongoing counseling and recovery support should be a long-term plan
Treatment Options Near Stratford, CT
Knowing what to look for in a treatment facility near Stratford will help residents choose quality care. Individual assessments provide specific treatment plans for each person.
Treatment will look different for each individual depending on their illness and the specific factors that contribute to their addiction.
An individual may need drug or alcohol detox, drug treatment, mental health treatment, or be given a dual diagnosis. Many options for treatment are available.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Detox is only the first step in seeking help for drug or alcohol abuse. Detoxification alone will not provide the complete treatment needed to prevent long-term sobriety.
Residents near Stratford may be prescribed medical detox as part of their treatment plan. This method uses medications to help aid in withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient rehab can be beneficial to residents near Stratford who have more severe problems or a co-occurring disorder.
Inpatient programs include residential care and can last several weeks or even several months. Detoxification is often a part of treatment and it may also involve dual diagnosis care.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment services near Stratford may include a partial hospitalization program or an intensive outpatient program.
Individuals may attend treatment all day, but it does not include residential overnight care. Most of them involve some sort of behavioral therapy.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living housing near Stratford provides supervised, short-term housing that follows inpatient drug rehab or residential treatment.
Sober living may offer support in how to manage finances or find employment. People are encouraged to participate in a support group.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care provides Stratford residents long-term recovery support after initial treatment has ended.
Counseling, a 12-step plan, and participation in a community support group are all encouraged to help maintain a drug-free lifestyle.
Stratford, CT Substance Abuse Programs
Fairfield County participates in the New England High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program.
The New England HIDTA Task Force:
- is made up of three counties including Fairfield, Hartford, and New Haven
- combats drug trafficking in the areas
- targets money laundering organizations in the region
Stratford, CT Addiction Statistics
In 2020, Fairfield County had the lowest rates in Connecticut for drug overdose mortality. Heroin, fentanyl, and opioids are some of the most-abused drugs in the county.
The majority of drug treatment admissions in the state of Connecticut are a result of heroin. In 2019, there were more than 1,200 unintentional drug overdose-related deaths.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you or a loved one is fighting substance abuse, we can help.
Bedrock Recovery Center, less than a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Stratford, is located in Canton, Massachusetts, and provides drug and alcohol detox and treatment to all of Connecticut.
We can answer the questions you have and help find the right treatment plan to combat your addiction. Contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Stratford, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Struggling with Addiction? Tips on Finding Quality Treatment