Rehab Centers In Waterbury, CT
Waterbury residents have options available nearby to help combat a substance use disorder.
Many treatment programs that include inpatient rehab and intensive outpatient treatment are available for residents of Connecticut.
Drug abuse can be a complex illness and getting the right kind of help is crucial to your rehabilitation. Many treatment options are available to help focus on your needs.
It is important to get help immediately if you think you may have a drug or alcohol addiction.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Waterbury
Finding the right treatment can be stressful if you don’t know where to look, are unsure if health insurance will cover the cost, and are uncertain of the severity of your illness.
Many treatment facilities can help answer all your questions and provide the tools to get you the right health care.
Ask these questions when looking for a rehab facility:
- Does the recovery center offer accreditation, and is it licensed?
- Do the treatment providers offer proven treatment methods?
- Is medication-assisted treatment (MAT) available?
- Does the rehab facility help with a continuing care plan?
- Are family members educated and part of the treatment plan?
Treatment Options Near Waterbury, CT
It is important to find an addiction center that offers treatment options for all your needs. Not everyone is just battling addiction.
Many residents near Waterbury could be given a dual diagnosis and need mental health treatment along with drug treatment. Oftentimes, people are struggling with addiction and mental health issues.
There are multiple levels of care that may address your need for treatment of withdrawal symptoms, substance abuse, mental health, and more.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Detox programs help you manage withdrawal symptoms and safely get rid of all drugs and alcohol.
Detoxification is often a necessary first step to entering recovery, and medical detox can help you go through this process safely.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient drug rehab may be offered near Waterbury for those who need an intensive treatment program.
Individuals in inpatient treatment will stay in residential care and be provided with individual and group counseling. Inpatient rehab can last several weeks to several months.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient services for Waterbury residents may include partial hospitalization programs or intensive outpatient programs.
Often these types of outpatient care are more intensive, involve medical detox, and daily in-depth counseling sessions.
Traditional outpatient programs also exist for those who are in long-term recovery.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living is often a part of a continuing care plan for residents living near Waterbury. Sober homes can be connected to a treatment facility.
Counselors will provide group therapy sessions to the residents, and peer support can be helpful to maintaining a recovery lifestyle.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Community support groups and group counseling are offered near Waterbury to help residents maintain sobriety.
A good continuing care plan will help residents adapt back into society where they can find a job and work a 12-step plan.
Waterbury, CT Substance Abuse Programs
Change the Script is a public awareness campaign in Connecticut that was created to help communities deal with the opioid and prescription drug epidemic.
The Department of Public Health’s educational campaign helps:
- provide awareness of the dangers of opioids and prescription drugs
- focus on fighting the stigma of addiction
- expand life-saving measures and treatment
Waterbury, CT Addiction Statistics
From 2019-2020, fatal drug overdoses increased 14.3 percent in New Haven County. They ranked the third-highest in 2019 and had the highest rate of any county in 2020.
Heroin is the most commonly cited drug among primary drug treatment admissions in Connecticut.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to seek recovery support if you are battling addiction.
Just a short drive from Waterbury is Bedrock Recovery Center, located in Canton, Massachusetts.
We offer medical detox and other inpatient services to Connecticut residents fighting substance abuse.
We can answer questions, get you or your loved one assessed, and get you on the road to recovery. Contact our helpline, and let us find a recovery program for you today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Waterbury, CT
- Connecticut Department of Public Health—Drug Overdose Monthly Report https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/DPH/Injury-Prevention/Opioid-Overdose-Data/Monthly-Death-Reports/March-2021_2020-and-2019-Drug-Overdose-Deaths-Monthly-Report_CT_Updated-4_12_2021.pdf
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health—Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention https://portal.ct.gov/DPH/Health-Education-Management--Surveillance/The-Office-of-Injury-Prevention/Opioids-and-Prescription-Drug-Overdose-Prevention-Program
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/step-by-step-guides-to-finding-treatment-drug-use-disorders/if-your-adult-friend-or-loved-one-has-problem-drugs/treatment-information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-use-addiction
- Office of National Drug Control Policy—Connecticut Drug Control Update https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/docs/state_profile-connecticut.pdf