Rehab Centers In Dover, NH
Drug and alcohol rehab can be found near Dover for people looking to find help with their substance use disorder.
Reputable addiction centers will offer help finding the right treatment options, assist with health insurance or Medicaid, and diagnose behavioral health issues.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Dover
When you decide to go to treatment near Dover, it is important that you get the care you are seeking right away.
Look for rehab facilities that can get you or your loved one into drug or alcohol treatment quickly.
Ask these questions when looking for a quality treatment facility near Dover:
- Is the program licensed or certified and are they in good standing?
- Do they use FDA-approved medications for alcohol and drug detox?
- Does the program offer treatments that have been proven to be effective in treating substance use disorders?
- Are family members included in the treatment process?
- Does the recovery program provide ongoing treatment and support?
Dover, NH Treatment Options
Not one factor determines if a person will become addicted to drugs, and not one treatment plan will work for everyone.
Effective treatment near Dover should address every need, not just drug abuse. The right recovery plan should include an assessment along with mental health treatment if needed.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Alcohol and drug detox is the initial action in getting help for alcohol or drug abuse. It is not the only step needed for Dover residents seeking help for addiction.
Prior to starting a treatment plan, people may need medical detox. This form of detoxification uses a drug such as buprenorphine to help with drug cravings or withdrawal.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
People near Dover seeking help with drug and alcohol abuse may require inpatient rehab. This 24-hour care can include group therapy, behavioral therapy, detox, and more.
A dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorder usually requires inpatient rehab which includes mental health treatment.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Intensive outpatient programs near Dover offer individual and group counseling several times a week before transitioning to a less intensive program.
Outpatient services normally include some kind of drug education, but they do not involve 24-hour supervised care.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Sober living is recommended for Dover residents who may need a more structured living arrangement when leaving inpatient treatment.
Often, sober living has a counselor who lives along with the residents, and the group is encouraged to aid in each other’s sobriety.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care should be part of the treatment plan for individuals near Dover who are leaving inpatient treatment.
This type of care encourages community involvement and continued counseling while trying to learn the skills needed for independent living.
Dover Substance Abuse Programs
The Strafford County Drug Task Force (SCDTF) targets street level drug dealers in order to improve the quality of life within the community.
Some characteristics of the SCDTF:
- made up of county law enforcement officers from Strafford and surrounding counties
- officers are assigned and dedicated to narcotic investigations in the county
- works closely with county police departments, state and federal drug task forces, as well as other county drug task forces to enforce state and federal drug laws
- formed by Strafford County Police Chiefs in 2014 in response to the growing narcotic problem
Dover, NH Addiction Statistics
In 2020, Strafford County had the highest suspected drug use in New Hampshire resulting in overdose deaths per capita. Heroin and fentanyl are the most-abused drugs in the county.
Residents from Strafford County had the most opioid-related emergency department visits per capita in 2020. The 20-29 age group represented 24 percent of all opioid-related ED visits.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t wait to seek help for you or your loved one for a drug or alcohol addiction.
Bedrock Recovery Center is located in nearby Canton, Massachusetts. It is just a short drive for Dover residents and serves all of New Hampshire and the United States.
We can offer assistance in finding the right treatment options to help you find the recovery support you need.
Contact our helpline today to find out more about our treatment facility.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Dover, NH
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/step-by-step-guides-to-finding-treatment-drug-use-disorders/if-your-adult-friend-or-loved-one-has-problem-drugs/treatment-information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-use-addiction
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/dmi-2020-overview.pdf
- Strafford County Sheriff’s Office—Strafford County Drug Task Force https://www.co.strafford.nh.us/drug-task-force
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/pep18-treatment-loc.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment? https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma14-4126.pdf