Rehab Centers In Keene, NH
Several types of drug and alcohol treatment programs are available near Keene including inpatient drug rehab, partial hospitalization programs, and intensive outpatient programs.
Addiction treatment is geared to help people stop using drugs, stay drug-free, and be productive in the family, at work, and in society.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Keene
Choosing a quality treatment facility can be difficult for Keene residents if you don’t know what questions to ask.
People searching for help with drug and alcohol abuse need to have quick access to treatment and the treatment needs to address all their needs.
Here are some questions to ask when looking for a quality addiction treatment center:
- Are the rehab programs and staff licensed by the state?
- Do the treatment programs offer FDA-approved medication?
- Do the programs offer proven treatment and medical care for physical health issues?
- Do the recovery programs include family members?
- Do the programs provide ongoing substance abuse treatment and counseling?
Treatment Options Near Keene, NH
There are many different types of health care available to combat substance abuse for residents near Keene.
Each person should be assessed on their initial visit to a rehab facility, and treatment providers should offer an individualized treatment plan based on their specific needs.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
There’s a chance that Keene residents who do not continue treatment after detoxification will resume their drug use.
Often, medicines such as methadone and buprenorphine are used during alcohol and drug detox to prevent cravings and aid in withdrawal.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment programs are offered near Keene for residents who are seeking rehabilitation.
Residential treatment facilities provide 24-hour care and may use a variety of therapeutic approaches.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment for Keene residents may include an assessment, treatment planning, and intensive counseling.
Outpatient treatment can be intense, but it is normally less expensive than inpatient drug rehab.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Keene residents may be recommended to live in sober houses after leaving inpatient treatment.
Sober living provides a safe and structured environment where residents can support each other in maintaining sobriety.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
A treatment plan will include continuing care for Keene residents leaving an inpatient program. Residents learn life skills and how to seek employment.
Aftercare prepares residents for living on their own and should include a community support program.
Keene Substance Abuse Programs
The mission of the Cheshire County Drug Court (CCDC) is to enhance public safety, reduce recidivism and rehabilitate non-violent felony offenders who have a substance use disorder.
A judicially supervised, community-based, comprehensive treatment program will empower the individual to develop a substance-free and law-abiding lifestyle in a fiscally responsible manner.
The program is divided into five separate phases:
- Phase 1: stabilizing into Drug Court and works on addressing issues that impact engagement in treatment
- Phase II: begins working to formulate long-term recovery, life goals, and must seek employment
- Phase III: is expected to complete strategies for long-term recovery and substance-free life goals
- Phase IV: is expected to complete strategies for long-term recovery and substance-free life goals, establish a safe and sober network, and be gainfully employed
- Phase V: focuses on their Continuing Care Plan as they prepare for graduation, and must meet a list of requirements for graduation
Keene, NH Addiction Statistics
Drug courts are fighting an uphill battle to address the opioid crisis in New Hampshire. The past 11 years have seen a significant increase in the overdose rate, but in 2019 the numbers did go down.
Overdose deaths for Cheshire County 2013-2019:
- 2013: 14
- 2014: 17
- 2015: 11
- 2016: 17
- 2017: 17
- 2018: 32
- 2019: 16
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, find help today.
Just a short drive away in Canton, Massachusetts, Bedrock Recovery Center serves Keene residents, all of New Hampshire, and the greater New England area.
Treatment services include medical detox, inpatient treatment, and mental health treatment.
Don’t wait to get help for you or your loved one. Call our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Keene, NH
- County of Cheshire, NH—CHESHIRE COUNTY DRUG COURT PARTICIPANT HANDBOOK
- County of Cheshire, NH—REPORT OF THE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COUNTY TREASURER AND OTHER OFFICERS OF CHESHIRE COUNTY NEW HAMPSHIRE
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—FINDING QUALITY TREATMENT FOR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS
Bedrock Recovery Editorial Team
©2022 Bedrock Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.