Rehab Centers In Windham, NH
Windham residents can find help nearby for drug and alcohol abuse. Many treatment options are offered for those seeking rehabilitation from drugs or alcohol.
Alcohol detox, drug treatment, and other recovery programs are available to you or your loved one.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Windham
When your loved one is struggling with drug addiction, it can be scary. There are treatment facilities near Windham that can help.
The first step in knowing how to seek treatment is finding a quality rehab facility that can help with your specific needs.
Reputable rehab facilities should offer:
- personalized assessment to diagnose specific needs
- licensed treatment providers
- medical detox
- proven treatment options
- support plans that involve family
- continuing care resources
Treatment Options Near Windham, NH
There is no cure for alcohol and drug addiction, but the good news is there are many treatment options to choose from.
It is important to find an addiction treatment center that caters to your specific illness and offers the best health care options for you or your loved one.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Drug and alcohol detox near Windham is an important step in treating substance abuse. It is not a treatment by itself, however.
Some recovery centers offer medical detox using methadone or other FDA-approved medications to aid in pain management, withdrawal symptoms, and drug cravings.
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Windham residents may need inpatient treatment, which could include co-occurring disorder treatment, or dual diagnosis care, detoxification, behavioral therapy, group therapy, and more.
Inpatient rehab provides 24-hour care and can last several weeks to several months. Treatment should last as long as the patient needs rehabilitation.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient services near Windham may be more or less intensive depending on the treatment program and the diagnosis of the person.
Some people receive mental health treatment along with alcohol and drug treatment. Oftentimes, outpatient treatment involves intensive counseling.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
People living near Windham may be referred to sober living following their stay in a rehab facility. Residents may need more time to adjust to living independently.
Sober living offers a secure and structured living arrangement in a group setting. Counseling is a part of the support offered in a drug-free environment.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care near Windham encourages residents to get involved in a community support group and develop life skills.
Many people may continue to participate in a 12-step program in order to help maintain sobriety and stay drug-free.
Windham Substance Abuse Programs
Mental health in New Hampshire has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, and the state has seen an increase in overdose deaths.
The Bipartisan Addiction and Mental Health Task Force is fighting a mental health and addiction crisis by:
- identifying solutions and approving policies to address the substance use disorder crisis
- increasing admissions to mental health care facilities when needed
- studying the pandemic’s impact on mental health and the substance use disorder crisis
- implementing policies that will save lives
Windham, NH Addiction Statistics
In Rockingham County, heroin, cocaine, and fentanyl are among the most abused drugs.
The year 2019 left more than 70 drug overdose deaths.
Then in 2020 New Hampshire had more residents admitted to a treatment facility for heroin use than any other drug. There were also 400 opioid-related emergency department visits reported.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
Don’t lose hope in combating your drug or alcohol abuse.
Just a short drive from Windham in Canton, Massachusetts, Bedrock Recovery Center serves to help residents throughout New Hampshire and the United States tackle their drug addiction.
We offer inpatient rehab, partial hospitalization programs, and other rehabilitation programs.
To learn more about getting help for your substance abuse, contact our helpline today.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Windham, NH
- Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster— Bipartisan Addiction and Mental Health Task Force Statement on CDC Report on Dramatic Increase in Overdose Deaths Across U.S. During COVID-19 Pandemic
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders Treatment Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Treatment Approaches for Drug Addiction Drug Facts
- National Institute on Drug Abuse—Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts
- New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative—2020 Overview Report
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—Quick Statistics