Rehab Centers In Trenton, NJ
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment is available for Trenton residents who are struggling with substance abuse.
Rehab facilities offer medical detox, drug and alcohol treatment, dual diagnosis care, and co-occurring disorder treatment.
There are many treatment options for you or your loved one to explore.
Choosing A Rehab Facility Near Trenton
Substance abuse is a complex and long-term illness that can have effects on the entire family. Treatment providers near Trenton can help you find a treatment plan that works for you.
It is important to choose a rehab treatment facility that offers a patient assessment prior to starting treatment.
When searching for a rehab facility near Trenton, look for these qualities:
- evidence-based treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
- family support
- continuing care
Treatment Options Near Trenton, NJ
Rehabilitation programs near Trenton are accessible to residents looking to find help with substance abuse issues for themselves, their children, or other family members.
Treatment facilities will offer the help you need whether it be with health insurance, Medicaid, mental health, alcohol treatment, or medical detox.
Alcohol And Drug Detoxification Programs
Treatment is available near Trenton for residents who need drug or alcohol detox. Methadone is a drug sometimes used to aid in medical detox.
Methadone helps suppress withdrawal symptoms and can only be administered under the supervision of a practitioner. It can also help with opioid cravings.
Learn more about medical detox programs
Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehab Programs
Those who have a mental disorder, medical problems, or a substance use disorder are among residents near Trenton who may need 24-hour inpatient treatment.
Inpatient drug rehab can be short-term or long-term and includes individual and group counseling. It involves a treatment plan for long-term recovery.
Learn more about residential drug rehab programs
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment near Trenton normally consists of regular office visits for counseling and medication management. Outpatient programs are usually less expensive and involve weekly group therapy.
Some outpatient programs are lower in intensity and are available depending on a patient’s individual evaluation.
Sober Living And Transitional Living
Trenton residents can leave inpatient treatment and go to transitional living, where they live in a group setting among others going through recovery.
It provides support from other residents and often includes outpatient counseling or group support. This transition is a good step in helping individuals ease back into living on their own.
Aftercare And Continuing Care
Continuing care is an important part of a long-term treatment plan for Trenton residents, and it encourages sobriety.
Good aftercare includes going to counseling, getting family support, and developing ways to prevent relapse.
Substance Abuse Programs In Trenton, NJ
Heroin and drug trafficking around Trenton is a big concern. The Special Investigations/Gang Unit in Mercer County targets drug traffickers in conjunction with other government agencies.
Some of the duties of the Special Investigations/Gang Unit are:
- plays a critical role in combating illegal drug activity by providing training, technical assistance, and equipment to police departments throughout Mercer County
- assists schools within the county in delivering the important anti-drug message
- combats gang activity and gang crime
Trenton, NJ Addiction Statistics
Heroin was the most-abused drug that Mercer County residents sought treatment for in 2019. Alcohol was the second-biggest misused substance.
Marijuana, cocaine, and prescription drugs are also abused or misused.
Why Choose Bedrock Recovery Center?
If you or a loved one is struggling with an alcohol or drug addiction, seek help today. We can assist you with drug and alcohol rehab, behavioral support, transitional living, and more.
Each recovery program targets your specific needs, and treatment options include mental health treatment, medical detox, and rehabilitation.
Bedrock Recovery Center, located in Canton, Massachusetts, is just a short drive from Trenton. We can help establish a treatment program to combat your drug abuse and assist with recovery support.
Don’t wait to contact our helpline today to learn more about options for your individual recovery.
Directions to our facility in Canton, MA from Trenton, NJ
- Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office—Special Investigations/Gang Unit http://mercercountyprosecutor.com/special-investigations-gang-unit/
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism—What Types of Alcohol Treatment Are Available? https://alcoholtreatment.niaaa.nih.gov/what-to-know/types-of-alcohol-treatment
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- New Jersey Department of Human Services—New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Substance Abuse Overview 2019 Mercer County https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Mer.pdf
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration—What is Substance Abuse Treatment? https://store.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/d7/priv/sma14-4126.pdf
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services—Methadone https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions/methadone